My Tornado

Summ27

Well i got my tornado yesterday and started to use it. So far i love it but to happy with the plain tobacco flavor im a menthol person. After using it all day yesterday i only had 3 real cigarettes all day just cause i wanted a menthol flavor. I have juice on order hopefully it gets here soon. So far im very pleased with my tornado. I was wondering if i should run the battery all the way down before charging it? I did the first full charge but don't know if i should use the battery till it dies then charge.

I have the eGo (which is the same thing as the tornado) and most of the time I don't notice that my batteries are getting low until the light flashes. Just wanted to let you know that batteries might go all the way down before you know it. So far I am loving my eGo and I don't think I could ask for any better battery life. Well, okay, I could ASK, but I'm very pleased with what I get.

I hope you find some flavors you enjoy soon, so you can completely enjoy your new tornado.

I have the eGo (which is the same thing as the tornado) and most of the time I don't notice that my batteries are getting low until the light flashes. Just wanted to let you know that batteries might go all the way down before you know it. So far I am loving my eGo and I don't think I could ask for any better battery life. Well, okay, I could ASK, but I'm very pleased with what I get.

I hope you find some flavors you enjoy soon, so you can completely enjoy your new tornado.

I've noticed that too... vaping away and button flashy done. I'm like whoa... duuuuuuuuuude. LOL

I think it does lose a LITTLE power or something toward the end, but not enough that I notice.

So I'm still loving my Ego. I'm a menthol smoker too, so I know what you mean. Did you notice that when you DO have one of those 3 cigs a day (I'm still at that too, I'm stubborn or something lol) that you get lightheaded? At first I thought it was a nicotine rush, but it happens in the morning too. That first ciggy i just don't wanna give up. So that's gotta actually be something else, specially since I only make it to about HALF a cig. That's oxygen loss plain and simple I think. (course I'm only guessing)

I've noticed that too... vaping away and button flashy done. I'm like whoa... duuuuuuuuuude. LOL

I think it does lose a LITTLE power or something toward the end, but not enough that I notice.

So I'm still loving my Ego. I'm a menthol smoker too, so I know what you mean. Did you notice that when you DO have one of those 3 cigs a day (I'm still at that too, I'm stubborn or something lol) that you get lightheaded? At first I thought it was a nicotine rush, but it happens in the morning too. That first ciggy i just don't wanna give up. So that's gotta actually be something else, specially since I only make it to about HALF a cig. That's oxygen loss plain and simple I think. (course I'm only guessing)

Yup im still having that morning cig because it really helps me wake up and after dinner. Vaping has not been able to curve the morning and after dinner fix. lol Hopefully soon it will be no more cigs for me !!!

Yup im still having that morning cig because it really helps me wake up and after dinner. Vaping has not been able to curve the morning and after dinner fix. lol Hopefully soon it will be no more cigs for me !!!

Give it time. What waorked for me was not having any cigs in the house. By the time I decided I would go out and get some the feeling passed.

Give it time. What waorked for me was not having any cigs in the house. By the time I decided I would go out and get some the feeling passed.

my juice should be here today so i hope that will make it better!!

Mostly it's the morning cig. The rest I've mostly gotten the triggers off of. I think the rest I may need like a boost. So I think today I'm gonna get a cartridge ready with the 36mg and try vaping that when I decide I need an analog and see if that helps. I don't want to boost myself completely up to 36 when 24 seems to be fine. 18 was actually fine - went to 24 to try and get rid of that 3 analogs a day lol. So I think I'll slowly work my way back down to 18 for the normal daily thang.

Got my order of menthol in from awesome....and my sample of cappacino.... plan to try that a lil later in the day. :))

I should have added not to stress about it either. Think about it, only having a couple a day is a HUGE accomplishment for most smokers.

It really IS huge. I mean I started the ecig after trying to wean myself off it.... the timed smoking thing....and the least I got down to was 15 a day, and THAT was killing me LOL

at 3 a day, I have seen amazing results. The cough is gone, I'm breathing deeply for the first time in years. I've also noticed that my legs don't fall asleep constantly all the time.

Nicotine is supposed to constrict the blood vessels, so I didn't expect THAT to get better, since I'm still taking in nicotine. But either it is less than with the cigarettes or some of the other crap was doing it more. Whatever it is,, it's nice not to have to stand by my chair for 5 minutes before walking ..... or like I normally did drag my foot behind me like an idiot! :thumbup:

So believe me, even at 3 a day, your health will get much better

I have to agree...only 2 or 3 cigarettes a day is AMAZING. When I first started vaping, I only had one battery. During the hour or so my battery was charging, I would have an analog. But, I was only having about 5 analogs per day. That was totally incredible for me! I was thrilled. That's when I looked into ecigs more. I was looking for another battery, but found so much more. Anyway, I would have been thrilled if I'd stayed at those 5 cigs a day, but after getting my new units, I never did go back to analogs. I still had one pack of cigs in my closet after 3 months of being smoke free. I finally threw that pack in the trash, but it was hard because I had paid for them. LOL But I knew I'd never smoke them, so....

Anyway, just be glad you are where you are with the smoking v. vaping. More vaping and less smoking is great...even if it stays that way forever. You should just be proud of yourselves for the good you've done for yourselves so far. I wouldn't stress about it either. You never know, if you quit thinking about it, it might just happen that you'll stop the analogs and not even notice for a few days.

This is my thought as well... coming down from 30 a day to 3 (or even 5 or 7) cigs a day is a huge accomplishment. My husband smokes largely out of boredom. Nothing on tv... cig. On the computer... cig. Driving in the car... cig. If he can do a little puff-puff here and there just for that sensation, I think this is fantastic.

(BTW... we are sharing the same account on here. I suppose I could start my own... or he could. And probably will. If you see the posts with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling, they are written by myself, Beka. If they are a grammatical nightmare... Mike is the author. And you may notice my other bad habit aside from smoking... my incessant use of an "ellipsis" in every sentence. Lol.)

This is my thought as well... coming down from 30 a day to 3 (or even 5 or 7) cigs a day is a huge accomplishment. My husband smokes largely out of boredom. Nothing on tv... cig. On the computer... cig. Driving in the car... cig. If he can do a little puff-puff here and there just for that sensation, I think this is fantastic.

(BTW... we are sharing the same account on here. I suppose I could start my own... or he could. And probably will. If you see the posts with proper grammar, punctuation and spelling, they are written by myself, Beka. If they are a grammatical nightmare... Mike is the author. And you may notice my other bad habit aside from smoking... my incessant use of an "ellipsis" in every sentence. Lol.)

Well welcome to the both of you!! I have to say, I started the ellipses up a year or two ago myself...can't stop...please...make it stop...

It really IS huge. I mean I started the ecig after trying to wean myself off it.... the timed smoking thing....and the least I got down to was 15 a day, and THAT was killing me LOL

at 3 a day, I have seen amazing results. The cough is gone, I'm breathing deeply for the first time in years. I've also noticed that my legs don't fall asleep constantly all the time.

Nicotine is supposed to constrict the blood vessels, so I didn't expect THAT to get better, since I'm still taking in nicotine. But either it is less than with the cigarettes or some of the other crap was doing it more. Whatever it is,, it's nice not to have to stand by my chair for 5 minutes before walking ..... or like I normally did drag my foot behind me like an idiot! :thumbup:

So believe me, even at 3 a day, your health will get much better

Terijo,when is the last time you saw a DR. What you are talking about with your legs could be symptoms of peripheral vascular disease (common in smokers).So if you haven't talked to a DR about this see one before your toes start to rot,or you form a clot and have a stroke or a heart attack.Tell him nurse seaspine said you need a ultrasound of your legs.

Terijo,when is the last time you saw a DR. What you are talking about with your legs could be symptoms of peripheral vascular disease (common in smokers).So if you haven't talked to a DR about this see one before your toes start to rot,or you form a clot and have a stroke or a heart attack.Tell him nurse seaspine said you need a ultrasound of your legs.

Well sea, if I had the money to do that I would.

However, I think it IS related to the smoking (whether or not it is vascular disease) simply because it has stopped. Now this happened all the time PARTLY because I STILL haven't learned to sit properly LOL I STILL cross my legs or tuck a leg under me when I'm sitting down.

In the last month I've not had my legs go to sleep once. Jeez this keeps up I'm going to get YOUNGER. Wouldn't THAT mess with my kids' heads LOL.

I also haven't had any RLS episodes in a month either. I usually have those any time I allow myself to get over tired or have to sit for extended periods. I expected to have an RLS night Monday night after having to sit on those court benches all day for jury selection, but nope, all was well, I slept like a rock. Perhaps it is all related, I don't know. My RLS was a light form, usually pacing about for a while and some kneebends would get rid of the twitchy feeling.

My mother had it as well, much worse. They said it was hardening of the arteries. Whatever it was I'm sure her chainsmoking didn't help. She did die young, but not of stroke or heart attack.

My legs are a much better color these days too, so my theory is gettin the crap outta my system has increased my circulation. I've been smoking since I was nine years old, the going to sleep thing started while I was in the Navy. The doctors didn't seem concerned about it at the time, but that was 25 years ago.

Now that I've notice my legs aren't going to sleep on me all the time, I'll try and monitor it more closely, just to see.

Teri

Wooooohoooo! Congrats on your Tornado! I'm another eGo (tornado is same thing) fan here on the board.

hehe,... I'm bad about using those blasted dots too but....

TJ, I hate those RLS nights too. Mine were the worst after my broken knee healed. Crazy legs. But I've noticed a huge improvement since vaping too, like you. Ain't this a wonderful life. :)

except now I'm into the bleeding gums stage lol. But that too shall pass. (blood is flowing again, it's thinned, I'm healing! Should be done with it in a week or two).

Wooooohoooo! Congrats on your Tornado! I'm another eGo (tornado is same thing) fan here on the board.

hehe,... I'm bad about using those blasted dots too but....

TJ, I hate those RLS nights too. Mine were the worst after my broken knee healed. Crazy legs. But I've noticed a huge improvement since vaping too, like you. Ain't this a wonderful life. :)

except now I'm into the bleeding gums stage lol. But that too shall pass. (blood is flowing again, it's thinned, I'm healing! Should be done with it in a week or two).

Never broke a bone, go figure. Bones are the healthy part on me. I almost feel like I should climb a tree, cept even healthy a fall would friggin HURT at 47 lol.

It's interesting all the things that are changing that I never gave much thought to, like the legs. I just thought like Mother like daughter. I was underweight until a few years ago, I knew if I quit smoking I might gain some, but our family has a pretty darn high metabilism as it is.

When I started vaping I was 110 - 115, just getting into the range of healthy, now I'm 120-125 - couple pounds more and I'd hit the overweight end of the chart. That would be a first. LOL

I love my Ego for the battery life, and it's good looking, but the 901 was a great one to start on. It got me down to these 3 cigarettes fast. I simply discovered that when I got stressed I went through batteries way fast. With the Ego when I'm cussing a computer and pacing and vaping, the batteries keep up. I go through them faster than when I'm mellow of course, but I don't go through three before any are charged. Even with 2 chargers going, forget about it. LOL

So the Tornado /Ego Rocks. There I'm back on topic. I'm proud of me! lol

glad you like your tornado, i have the ego, same thing, and love it. i use to smoke menthols for awhile but usually smoked camel lights. one flavor you may want to try is minty chocolate from totally wicked. it has a strong mint flavor that reminds me of menthols. one thing you will find when sampling differant juice is that its not exactly like an analog, but you may find the flavor options are pretty cool, and find something you really like..good luck

Wife is getting me an ego for my b'day. Really looking forward to it :)

Yeah - my wife still hasn't gotten me anything. Now in her defense, its actually my job to get it, I was going to drop the hammer on the indulgence, but they haven't returned any RFIs. So I might go ego, just to play with the 4 low amperage? attys coming my way from nhaler. My honey has not had a cigarette in 6 months and I'm very proud of her. She smokes on the weekends when we party, but she went along with this vaping thing because I said it might work. I was the hardcore smoker. She's missing the throat hit (we went to zero mg nic) and I want something to get that TH back....

Just recently my Daughter and Son-In-Law(Jeffb) got me a Tornado :> I really really like it!! I think it's a great addition for any 510 users. For anyone reading this that don't know about the Ego/Tornado; they use the 510 atty's and have a battery life of 6+ hours. My batteries normally last me over 8 hours of almost constant vapeing. I highly recommend these to anyone considering them.

I'm glad to hear you're loving your tornado as much as I'm loving my ego! I'm really impressed with it, too. Now I just need to order some extra batteries. I couldn't handle being without if one of my batteries died on me. :dribble:

I'm glad to hear you're loving your tornado as much as I'm loving my ego! I'm really impressed with it, too. Now I just need to order some extra batteries. I couldn't handle being without if one of my batteries died on me. :dribble:

Look at jeffb's status...ouch...