Sfy Plug - Inspired By Zfm

JamBone

I am by no means taking credit for this mod, I am simply sharing my findings with you guys in hopes it this may work for you like it has for others. Im always trying to find something new other then the blue foam and even if this isnt it, it sure has been fun messing around with it. It does seem you have to play with it a little but once you make one that works keep it with that atty sense no atty is really made the same. Good luck and hope you have as much fun with it as I have been!

JamBone

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/60406-sfy-plug-inspired-zfm.html

this is a quick review of this plug. I had no luck with my first two which came out of the same mold, so needless to say I made my first mold wrong. My second mold on the other hand using the small tube running through the air hole you make works great, words cant say how well it works. I didnt see the point in using the wore mesh(if you read that far into the thread) sense after you bake it at 350 for 20 minutes to cure its pretty much good to go, after that just find the right straw length for your cart and your in business with no leaks or flooding. I have been using the same mold with the tube inserted for a few hours now and it sitting up to see if it would flood and it vapes like a king, no flooding. Just my $0.02 and hope this helps out. I will post back more in the next day or so with more results.

JamBone

EDIT: when making your plug use a #9 star instead of 10 if using a 510 and dont run it all the way through it will make the hole to big, just run it up to right before it starts to bow out. and pull your hose out as well when baking, have heard you can keep it in but not going to try it.

Edited by JamBone