Color Coding Cartridges

EastCoastMan

Has anyone come up with a way of telling your cartridges apart? I usually get it right, but sometimes switch them and have strawberry-tobacco or banana-menthol. :X I have seen tinted whiteout at work, I was thinking of buying it and maybe put a dot on the cartridge and make a code. Then again, maybe no one else has this problem; when busy I have tried to smoke a pen and write with the ecig/vaporizor.

I use 510 and 401 carts, I've only seen black and that cigarette orange/brown for sale. I think I saw white ones somewhere, are there other colors for sale?

Has anyone come up with a way of telling your cartridges apart? I usually get it right, but sometimes switch them and have strawberry-tobacco or banana-menthol. :X I have seen tinted whiteout at work, I was thinking of buying it and maybe put a dot on the cartridge and make a code. Then again, maybe no one else has this problem; when busy I have tried to smoke a pen and write with the ecig/vaporizor.

I use 510 and 401 carts, I've only seen black and that cigarette orange/brown for sale. I think I saw white ones somewhere, are there other colors for sale?

Totally done that. BTW the vaporizer does NOT write, and the pen tastes awful. Whodda thunk it?

Maybe we could just get them to make different color covers? that wud be sweet. :))

I use a brother pt-70 label maker. It has an adjustable font and the labels stick to the carts and do not wipe off.

I think a little dot of diff color paint would work nicely. also if white out is the only thing handy you could go for diff number of dots for the diff flavors. Carts with a diff color rubber end plug would be pretty great but i dont see manufacturers running with the idea. Congrats on the switch!

Then again, maybe no one else has this problem; when busy I have tried to smoke a pen and write with the ecig/vaporizor.

Lol I was imagining I was the only one who has done that lol! I use a dot of nail polish.

I think a little dot of diff color paint would work nicely. also if white out is the only thing handy you could go for diff number of dots for the diff flavors. Carts with a diff color rubber end plug would be pretty great but i dont see manufacturers running with the idea. Congrats on the switch!

Sorry, I'm getting old and would need a cheat sheet to remember

that the red dot is Dulcis and the 2 purple are sweet dawn.

Or was that the other way around?

I have WAY too many flavors to keep track of.

I guess if you had 5 or less attys in use that would help, but

I have around 20 or so at any given time.

Nice idea for most people though I'm sure!!!

:thumbsup:

If you have that many get a 30 day pill pill organizer, throw them in there and write or label what you want above them on the usually clear/opaque plastic.

Nice idea. +1 for you!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I do the same thing with my smaller bottles. I only change out my carts once a week so keeping track of those is never a problem. But with my smaller travel bottles I paint the caps a specific color to go with a specific bottle so that I dont get them mixed up when I am refilling :)