Tornado

Started vaping at 4:30 a.m.12 hrs later the battery is still going strong.Mind you this was not a constant thing BUT it sure as HELL beats changing the battery every hr. on my 510.. This thing ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started vaping at 4:30 a.m.12 hrs later the battery is still going strong.Mind you this was not a constant thing BUT it sure as HELL beats changing the battery every hr. on my 510.. This thing ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on the new toy :thumbsup: sounds like you made a great choice.

Since I got my 905 I'm also lovin the looong batt life :unworthy:

I get about 6 hours out of my eGo, but have gone as long as 8 hours. I'm still loving it though...it's so much better than the regular hours. 12 hours would be really great, but I'm not complaining.

I love my Tornado but,I only get 4-6 hours on a battery,my wife goes 2 days! Guess I'm a pretty heavy vapor. :thumbsup:

Dang Seaspine, 4-6 hours? Does it ever leave your lips :lol:. I get 10-12 hrs. out of mine. I agree hdryder it does rock. :punk:

Actually, I don't know that I've really timed it. I just know it's over 6 hours. I only charge one battery, once per day. But part of the day I use my PT, too. So it's really hard to tell for sure. Glad you agree with me that it doesn't ever need to leave our lips though. :clap: