510 Pcc Needs To Be Bigger And Hold More Stuff.

I received my new PCC a couple of days ago and its a great "must have" accessory, but I think it would be a lot better with a few improvements.

Whoever manufactures these things needs to consider making another model thats slightly bigger. It would be much more convenient if this thing would hold at least one more battery.. Or better yet, a complete (assembled) 510. No more having to disassemble your e-cig to store it in the case, plus you'd always have one battery charged or charging while you're vaping.

Another improvement would be to have enough room to store a 10ml bottle of E-liquid.

Now I'm sure some people like the PCC just the way it is and wouldn't want the larger case, so they should offer two models.. The regular PCC, and the PCC XL.

Anybody else agree? Thoughts? Opinions?

I received my new PCC a couple of days ago and its a great "must have" accessory, but I think it would be a lot better with a few improvements.

Whoever manufactures these things needs to consider making another model thats slightly bigger. It would be much more convenient if this thing would hold at least one more battery.. Or better yet, a complete (assembled) 510. No more having to disassemble your e-cig to store it in the case, plus you'd always have one battery charged or charging while you're vaping.

Another improvement would be to have enough room to store a 10ml bottle of E-liquid.

Now I'm sure some people like the PCC just the way it is and wouldn't want the larger case, so they should offer two models.. The regular PCC, and the PCC XL.

Anybody else agree? Thoughts? Opinions?

I always thought the same thing but I think the goal is to simulate the space taken by a pack of cigs. When on the go, I take my spade, a small bottle of juice and two eyeglass cases with four 510s loaded for bear. Two mega batts (and my spade) for me, two regulars for my wife. I make sure they stand up in my inside pocket.

post-1132-126823834782_thumb.jpg

post-1132-126823834782_thumb.jpg

I agree with you rattlehead. If they could somehow utilize the space used for the two extra cartridges to hold an extra battery or something. I direct drip, so I have no use for those spots. I don't know what electronic components are inside, but I heard there is stuff there so they can't make those holes deeper.

I was bored so I decided to make a trip to the hardware store and see what I could come up with.. I ended up buying a few parts and making my own PCC E-cig Holster. Check it out:

PH4.jpg

PH1.jpg

It fits snug but not tight, has a slot for the manual button on the battery, protects the e-cig pretty well, and costs less than $5 to make. I attached it to the case with hot glue so that if I ever decide to remove it, it won't damage the case. It actually works great. Now I can carry a complete assembled 510, and extra charged battery, 3 carts and one extra atty.

I'd much rather have a PCC that comes with enough storage space to hold everything I need, but until they make one this will get me by.

i saw a 510 mega PCC somewhere (for the mega bats), and it holds two batteries (and less extra carts, which i don't use anyhow).

it would be nice to see a two battery PCC for the standard 510 batteries, even if the PCC had to be slightly larger.

edit:

found it. it's at healthcabin,. but again, this is only for the mega bats. i would like this layout for the standard size batteries: two bats and an atty. no carts.

Black%20PCC%20for%20Joye510%20Mega%20Battery_01.jpg

Edited by Stirfry