Any Mma Fans Out There?

Since I changed jobs, I don't have any MMA fans to talk to (other than my wife). Do you guys think GSP is going to hand Dan Hardy his ***?

My vote is for GSP. I say this with anguish and regret, b/c I just really don't like the guy. I can't really explain *why* I don't like him, but I just don't.

It doesn't make sense really, b/c let's face it, he's honestly THE best athlete in MMA. Besides that, he's a fantastic figher :) And really, there is a difference between the two. But he marries them wonderfully.

I always root against the guy, and I'm always handed my *** b/c of it. The wife loves him. More so than even Tank Abbot and Frank Shamrock combined.

So yeah, I think he's going to own it.

GSP hands down. I also have a problem liking the guy, and also can't explain it. It's not like he's cocky or anything - there's just something about his demeanor. But he really is unbeatable at this point. One thing about that guy, he's a serious worker. He's significantly better every time he fights.

The bad thing is I'm a fan of both GSP and Hardy. I loved when Hardy whipped Marcus Davis. Great fight, too! But I have to give this one to GSP. I think experience is going to make it pretty one sided. If it lasts past the first round, it's going to be a war!

Speaking of GSP again, does he still ride that exercise bike in a decompression chamber? I remember watching a short clip of him training hard on that bike. Was trying to help train his brain to do math while riding and other complicated thought processes under extreme physical exhaustion and low oxygen levels.

Again, that's the kind of stuff that makes him such a great athlete.... But even with that, I still don't like the guy :)

I never saw that but it's a cool idea. There was a guy who was an Olympic runner down here in Tampa that use to train with a device that restricted his breathing. I use to see him running with it on. Looked goofy but the principle is sound.

I did see a video of B.J. Penn jumping out of a pool. That was impressive! He's a great athlete but I don't like him! :2guns: