Vaping Is Hot?

OK. This may or may not tick off the ladies but does anybody else think a girl vaping is sexy? I know there are guys that are into watching girls smoke (I'm not one of them). But I've come to think a lady vaping is kind of hot. Comments?

OK. This may or may not tick off the ladies but does anybody else think a girl vaping is sexy? I know there are guys that are into watching girls smoke (I'm not one of them). But I've come to think a lady vaping is kind of hot. Comments?

I'm going to go politically correct. When my wife is vaping, or not vaping, she is definitely hot. See, a perfect non answer from a man married more than 25 years.

I'm going to go politically correct. When my wife is vaping, or not vaping, she is definitely hot. See, a perfect non answer from a man married more than 25 years.

Awesome answer! I meant my wife, of course! :innocent:

Well now I'm really confused... I mean, I've never even met your wife. ;)

I guess I ended up derailing the thread. Sorry jm. I just figured nana was going to show up sooner or later...might as well try and diffuse! ;-)

This may or may not tick off the ladies.

I'm pretty sure you were in deep trouble as soon as you said that, JM. I'm just an instigator who won't be truly happy until all hell breaks loose. B) BTW, I honestly don't know anyone else who vapes on a regular basis, male or female, besides myself. I've had a few friends try vaping, but they've all gone back to analogs... and all my friends are sexy. ;)

I'm pretty sure you were in deep trouble as soon as you said that, JM. I'm just an instigator who won't be truly happy until all hell breaks loose. B) BTW, I honestly don't know anyone else who vapes on a regular basis, male or female, besides myself. I've had a few friends try vaping, but they've all gone back to analogs... and all my friends are sexy. ;)

At least he knew going in, got to give him props for that!!! Next comes taps...

Okay, I've pulled myself up off the floor long enough to finish reading this thread.

Ummm..FTJoe, exactly what did you mean by "I just figured nana was going to show up sooner or later...might as well try and diffuse! ;-)"? :question: Are you saying I'd show up and ruin all the fun? Hmmm? :rolleyes:

jm did use the word "lady", and I don't see anything wrong with him finding something sexy. I may be getting old, but I'm not THAT old yet. :harhar: I'd feel honored if someone found something about me sexy, but alas....<big sigh>

Yeah, Teri, but not all of us nana's are hot like you. Sadly, some of us have never been hot. :crybaby: But you go girl, why be modest about something like that? I wouldn't be.

Excuse me now...I have to go back to my laughing. LOL

Okay, I've pulled myself up off the floor long enough to finish reading this thread.

Ummm..FTJoe, exactly what did you mean by "I just figured nana was going to show up sooner or later...might as well try and diffuse! ;-)"? :question: Are you saying I'd show up and ruin all the fun? Hmmm? :rolleyes:

jm did use the word "lady", and I don't see anything wrong with him finding something sexy. I may be getting old, but I'm not THAT old yet. :harhar: I'd feel honored if someone found something about me sexy, but alas....<big sigh>

Yeah, Teri, but not all of us nana's are hot like you. Sadly, some of us have never been hot. :crybaby: But you go girl, why be modest about something like that? I wouldn't be.

Excuse me now...I have to go back to my laughing. LOL

LOL Well, in truth I've never been hot. I hope I stay at the "doesn't scare small children in the supermarket" attractive, but really, I could see where that might be fun once in awhile too. Specially them ones you hear screaming "BUT I WANT THAT!!!" and "You HAVE TO GET ME THAT"

Wait... that sounds like me and my EGO huh? giggle

Well nana and TJ...I find you both sexy just for the attitude you both exude.

A woman with self worth is always sexy.

As for the vaping sexy, wouldn't know...never seen you vape..buuuuttttt.

Well nana and TJ...I find you both sexy just for the attitude you both exude.

A woman with self worth is always sexy.

As for the vaping sexy, wouldn't know...never seen you vape..buuuuttttt.

oooooooooooh ya hear that? ATTITUDE! I got yelled at for that ya know. Mom was always sayin..

Don't you give ME attitude! lol

Ummm - no, not at all.

Nothing like that.

Of course not.

I don't know what you mean.

I'm not sure I know what I meant.

I'm sorry.

How are you these days?

Haven't seen you around lately but I see you still have that fantastic sense of humor.

What were we talking about?

(see, 25 years experience, breathe it in guys, breathe it in...)

Ummm - no, not at all.

Nothing like that.

Of course not.

I don't know what you mean.

I'm not sure I know what I meant.

I'm sorry.

How are you these days?

Haven't seen you around lately but I see you still have that fantastic sense of humor.

What were we talking about?

(see, 25 years experience, breathe it in guys, breathe it in...)

LMAO - Oh....you are good! Very, very good. :rolleyes:

I don't think I've seen anyone else vaping either, but I think I would find it attractive for a few reasons. First I'd be impressed that she had the willpower to quit analogs, second that she was adventurous enough to try something called an "electronic cigarette," third that she was intelligent enough to research the idea and not be swayed by the negative press floating around, and finally that she was patient enough to figure out the quirks of vaping (it's not an easy transition for some.) Oh also that she had the guts to vape in public :D because I don't know where else I'd see someone vaping right now, I haven't been able to convince any of my friends to switch yet.