10440 600Mah Protected Batteries

J0T

I know the Spade comes with 360mah batteries, would there be a problem using 600mah batteries in it? If not would I need a different charger and how much longer would they last? I see there's a 500mah version as well.

I know nothing about electronics, etc...

Edited by J0T

I only wish this was an option! :D

There actually is no such thing as a 10440 600mah battery. You might find some online that list them as such but it's actually a mis print from china. There are some blue 600 mah batteries and even our gray batteries state they are 500mah but they are actually 360mah. 360mah is the highest possible mah availble for a 10440 battery :)

I only wish this was an option! :D

There actually is no such thing as a 10440 600mah battery. You might find some online that list them as such but it's actually a mis print from china. There are some blue 600 mah batteries and even our gray batteries state they are 500mah but they are actually 360mah. 360mah is the highest possible mah availble for a 10440 battery :)

Darn!

Well I guess I should have known that if there was a longer lasting battery you would have used that for the Spade instead.

I am not to sure about the protected 10440 battaeries that are blue and labeled Ultrafire with a poor print job.I have five and two of them the circut board positive connection has broken off.One was replaced by the supplier but these are some poorly crafted batteries and it would be wise to order more than you need to allow for short life span.For the price they may be worth taking a chance on ,just don't let yourself be caught without some spares.I think I will get the gray Trustfire ones in the future.This is just my personal experience and in no way am I casting dispersion on any suppliers ,just trying to make sure no one is left with a PV and no battery to spark it up with.

The gray trust fires really are the best. We tried many batteries before finally settling on the gray trustfires in the store. Granted they sometimes go out as well but that's just part of dealing with China, nothing will change until 3.6v batteries are created here in the states.