Visual Vapor Production Experiment

actor92191

hey guys, i made this video to prove that the visual vapor you get from ur ecig really depends on the lighting conditions and the surroundings. If for example you are in a very white place, the vapor will not be visible, and so some people may wonder why they cant see any vapor. but if you have proper lighting (best with a light shining down on you) and dark colored surroundings, the vapor appears to be much thicker. this demonstration is very simple for noobs who sometimes wonder why they cant see any vapor. and if you guys notice, a lot of overpriced e-cig sites that advertise with videos will show people vaping in a BLACK background and a light coming down on the vapor. just a little point i wanted to make :punk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyflAD80wZI

Edited by actor92191

Nice video, actor. This is why "stealth" vaping in well lit public places is so easy, especially with a mod like a Janty stick V3. I have one in "iPod white" and since it doesn't look anything like a cigarette, and I don't ever act like I'm doing anything wrong (because I'm not) I've never had anyone question what I'm doing. I've vaped waiting for prescriptions at the pharmacy, in my doc's office, on the bus, and in the grocery store, and never had an issue. In nice dark taverns I get lots of questions. Mostly "how does it work" followed by "where can I get one?" :thumbsup: