M4 Atttys From Innovapor

So I got the M4 starter kit from Innovapor and within a week of buying it the atty no longer heated up and didn't produce any vapor. My mom's also was shot within a week and the one I was using recently is also shot. All of them went within a week. I've cleaned them and everything and still nothing. They all just work one minute and the next nothing. They don't heat up, produce vapor, nothing. I've used several different batteries and still the same thing.

How long are the actually suppose to last? I'd assume not a week? And is it honestly safe to say they are all trash? I've kept them around and I've had little luck with them. I did however buy some attys from wordup and I'm hoping I don't have the same problem. I'd love to know as if I'm going to have this constant problem I'll be ordering the 510 a.s.a.p.

So I got the M4 starter kit from Innovapor and within a week of buying it the atty no longer heated up and didn't produce any vapor. My mom's also was shot within a week and the one I was using recently is also shot. All of them went within a week. I've cleaned them and everything and still nothing. They all just work one minute and the next nothing. They don't heat up, produce vapor, nothing. I've used several different batteries and still the same thing.

How long are the actually suppose to last? I'd assume not a week? And is it honestly safe to say they are all trash? I've kept them around and I've had little luck with them. I did however buy some attys from wordup and I'm hoping I don't have the same problem. I'd love to know as if I'm going to have this constant problem I'll be ordering the 510 a.s.a.p.

Really it all depends on how well you take care of them. I have the first atty i ever used for about 40 days now and it still works great! I must say i have a few different attys i use for different flavors so im not using the same one all day, but yes they should last you longer then a week.

Have you contacted your supplier? Maybe they will replace them for you... Its worth a shot. I am useing a 510 so i cant say much for the M4, But make sure you are not running them dry. That will kill any atty faster then anything. I hope you have better luck! :(

I'd contact them but even if they were to replace them its just a pain in the butt having to send them back. I don't think I've ever run it dry, as once it starts producing less vapor I refill or drip. The first atty I had I used constantly the second one I wasn't. I was using 3 different ones for different flavors as well. So it wasn't constantly being used but it still stopped working within a week.

Honestly I don't know anything about the M4 so can't speak to that, but it sounds suspicious. With experience like that I probably wouldn't try it again. I'm fairly certain though that you'd love the 510 - get a Joye kit! Don't risk knockoffs; just my opinion. Good luck and have fun. Vape on!

• 1 month later...

I consider all atties to be like light bulbs. They all go eventually and you won't ever really know when to expect it.

I have atties from lots of sources, including Innovapor and all are still going strong. I do believe I have been lucky with my atties.

I clean them with vodka. I also do periodic short dry burns. I use my M401s for testing liquid flavors so some of them get washed very often. I know that other people have good luck without cleaning them at all.

My theory is that, just like light bulbs, there are a number of things that can reduce their lifespan. If they are over-heated, subjected to thermal shock, or dropped their life expectancy will decrease. In my opinion the build up of crud on the atty is bound to shorten their life... and some liquids produce more crud than others.

These are my opinions! I haven't done any detailed studies to substantiate my comments. :)