Ok What Is A Ego

Gazoo

JantyWorld and Dietsmokes carry a 6 month warranty on them. I don't know how long the warranty is at other places like TW's.

They're a 510 on steroids. They have a cone cover that heats up the 510 a notch .. which delivers awesome flavor, vapor, and happiness.

edited to say: P.S. Welcome Back!!!!

Edited by Uma

JantyWorld and Dietsmokes carry a 6 month warranty on them. I don't know how long the warranty is at other places like TW's.

They're a 510 on steroids. They have a cone cover that heats up the 510 a notch .. which delivers awesome flavor, vapor, and happiness.

edited to say: P.S. Welcome Back!!!!

thanks guys VT posters rock as always

I got an Ego late last week, and vaped it over the weekend. I was really a little disappointed in the flavor and vapor production.......until about an hour ago! I was using the carts that came with the unit, with the fiber fillers. I decided I had to try something to beef it up a little, and did a PTB mod. It took a little more of the bag than the 1/2 bag that a Joye 510 requires, but what a difference!!! I'm using the same battery that I started at 8:00AM this morning, and it's great. I am actually vaping juice that I had previously thought was very bad (Dr Pepper), and it's good. Plus the vapor production is great. :thumbsup::thumbsup: