Suggestions

zaknafein

hi, all. im posting this for suggestions as to which ecig i should buy. i hear the ego is a good unit. ive also heard good things about the spade. id like some suggestions, for the most reliable and the best experience in every aspect of it. ive heard nothing but good things about the 510. but suggestions are still nice, i want the latest and greatest! thanks in advance

Adam

I only have a 510 and I love it,might be the best starter unit around.Now that I've been vaping a while,I find myself wanting more battery life ,I ordered an Ego/Tornado tonight,so I don't know how that will work out,Ill let you all know when it comes.

hi, all. im posting this for suggestions as to which ecig i should buy. i hear the ego is a good unit. ive also heard good things about the spade. id like some suggestions, for the most reliable and the best experience in every aspect of it. ive heard nothing but good things about the 510. but suggestions are still nice, i want the latest and greatest! thanks in advance

Adam

Pmed you with some answers to all of your questions

I have an eGo and absolutely love it! I'd heard such great things about it from these good people here, that I just had to try it. It has fantastic battery life and that's a big deal for me. It uses a 510 atty and I really love the 510, so that's a big bonus. It's a small enough unit that it fits nicely in the palm of my hand, is light weight enough to be carried in a pocket, and it looks really good, too. I would highly recommend one. You can get one from Janty or you can get one from Totally Wicked (it's called the tornado there) and I think Jeffrey has them at Wordup, too.

Good luck.

Guest vapingdave

510's are good as well i was looking at getting a spade or a EGO i decided to go with a EGO myself because of the battery life.

Janty is out of stock of them http://www.dietsmokes.com has them as well and even has a coupon code for vaportalk members to get free shipping on them. They are authorized Janty distributors and carry the same janty warranty :thumbsup:

Edited by vapingdave

I have used the 510, 801, and SPADE.

I like the SPADE much better then the others ... I looked up the eGo and noticed that their batteries are very expensive compared to the SPADE batteries ... But I would recommend the SPADE. I have never tried the eGo though.

Celtic

Like most I can suggest the 510. Since I don't own a spade or ego I can't comment on them but have heard great remarks about both. But if you just want to get started the 510 is probably a good place to start.

Good luck in your search.

P.S...like in my post..I don't know why no-one suggests the 901???

maybe you could chk them as well.