Best Unit For Throat Hit

Gazoo

hubby has a 510 and for some reason his last 6 attys havent been delivering good throat hit so i think its time to upgrade to a better unit what do you guys recommed?

Upping the nicotine or adding a little everclear to the mix? 510 should be fine I would think. Also, I'm a fan of the gold band attys.

Edited by FTJoe

The reality is that your body gets use to vaping and you lose that initial throat hit. A good example is that I had to go to analogs for a day and when I went back to vaping, I coughed and could barely take a decent draw. So what I'm saying is it is not the equipment.

Now if your hubby is a huge fan of throat hit, the answer is a high voltage unit. Vaping at 6 volts or more will really do the trick. I own an Xhaler (here's the link) and run it at 7.4V. That really does the trick!

Also, atomizers get weak with use and don't produce as much of a throat hit. Have him try a new atomizer and see if that helps.

Don't know if it really makes a difference, but are they Joye atty's, or SLB?

they seem not to be joye no number stamped on them and the bridge just looks funny looks more like a 901 atty honestly but 3 suppliers and cant seem to get the true joye ones im thinking of getting him a higher voltage unit