My New Ego

jnnfrlsw

Got my new ego a couple days ago and have been putting it through the paces. So far, I really like it. Batt life is 8-9 hours-which I think is good as I am a pretty heavy vapor. The juice flavors taste ALOT fuller than they did on my 510. Must be the higher power??? The ego looks super sleek, feels nice using it-a decent weight/bulk. I don't think I could have used one of the even bigger mods Iv'e seen on video reviews. It has a nice throuat hit, with all my juices which are 18 or 24mg. The ONLY negative thing I can say about it is, I am leakimg juice between the atty,mouthpiece and cone. I have every thing tightened and with direct dripping I am aiming so I am not letting it drip in between the cone and cart. Somehow the juice is sneaking out. But, If thats the only problem I have to deal with, I will remain a VERY pleased janty ego owner-just the one always carrying a paper towel.

great to hear you are like the eGo. i love mine!! the battery life alone is worth it :thumbsup:

i have been not even using my atty cover anymore. the cover does constrict the draw in my opinion.

try vaping without the cover or loosening it slightly!! i also only drip 2 drops (3 max) at a time. i had the leaking issue also. did help to loosen up the cover a bit!!

happy vaping!! :)

Congratulations Jen! I'm sure thinking about an eGo too, given all the happiness it's been giving people.

For what it's worth, I've had that leaking issue a few times too. For me, I think it's just that occasional atty that leaks. The ones I've been using most recently haven't leaked. Maybe it's just me, but I doubt it. ;) More likely it's that I've been buying better attys since I've learned more which those are. You won't go wrong buying them from VT store; at least, none of the ones I've gotten there leak.

Yeah the eGo is a sweet eCig.

As for the atty cone, it does not have a seal when it's screwed on but it won't leak as bad as a standard 510. If you over-drip, the area between the cone and the atty will collect eLiquid and eventually work it's way through the cone threads. I make mention to this in my eGo follow up video that I will post tonight. Just putting on the finishing touches to the video review.

Cya,

For me, that's the one downside as well. It happens when you push the cart onto the atomizer. After direct dripping the juice squirts out. The cone does a good job of covering it up though. If it wasn't for the cone, I would have juice all over me; maybe that's one of the reasons the cone was introduced.

For me, that's the one downside as well. It happens when you push the cart onto the atomizer. After direct dripping the juice squirts out. The cone does a good job of covering it up though. If it wasn't for the cone, I would have juice all over me; maybe that's one of the reasons the cone was introduced.

Try putting the mouthpiece back on without putting your thumb or finger over the hole in the end. I was doing this too and it causes there to be noplace for the pressure to escape when pushing it back on. Pinch it with your fingers on the sides and push it on and it wont do it anymore. :thumbsup:

And this is true with all of them... if your thumb or finger is covering the hole in the end the air cannot escape! It's saved me alot of juice!!

Edited by DAYVAPE

That used to me all the time, but I figured out what I was doing wrong. If you put your cart on and push on the end of the mouth piece, this traps the air in the cart and has nowhere to go but out the air holes near the battery. If you grasp the cart on the sides to push it on, the trapped air leaves through the mouth piece hole.

That used to me all the time, but I figured out what I was doing wrong. If you put your cart on and push on the end of the mouth piece, this traps the air in the cart and has nowhere to go but out the air holes near the battery. If you grasp the cart on the sides to push it on, the trapped air leaves through the mouth piece hole.

LOL. Nice timing!