Awesome Vapor And Ens Shout Out!

beboe76

I just want to say, I have tried most of the supporting suppliers here at VT, and more than any others Arno and Jason just blow the competition away. Very personable, great cs, FAST shipping, etc. Ive only ordered once from The VT Store, but it was an emergency and Chris went above and beyond to get my order out to me ASAP. Anyway, these are my top 3 picks, you really can NOT go wrong ordering from any of these guys. :thumbsup:

i got my first e-cig from ENS (and Juice. their menthol is the only other one i have found that i like, along with VT mentha) and then a couple more juice orders after that. super fast. i think i got shipping info like 1-2 hours after ordering every single time. i may be biased, as i do have a tendency to get attached to firsts (first car, first leather jacket, etc...), i now associate the end of my 25 year smoking career with ENS (and Christopher/VT, who recommended them). ;)

i just last week ordered from Awesome Vapor for the first time (getting a gift for a friend - 510 and a PCC) and the prices, personalized service, attention, and free goodies were beyond outstanding.

as i said in another thread: dealing with Awesome Vapor felt less like shopping online, and more like actually physically walking into a little family run shop.

i got my first e-cig from ENS (and Juice. their menthol is the only other one i have found that i like, along with VT mentha) and then a couple more juice orders after that. super fast. i think i got shipping info like 1-2 hours after ordering every single time. i may be biased, as i do have a tendency to get attached to firsts (first car, first leather jacket, etc...), i now associate the end of my 25 year smoking career with ENS (and Christopher/VT, who recommended them). ;)

i just last week ordered from Awesome Vapor for the first time (getting a gift for a friend - 510 and a PCC) and the prices, personalized service, attention, and free goodies were beyond outstanding.

as i said in another thread: dealing with Awesome Vapor felt less like shopping online, and more like actually physically walking into a little family run shop.

Hey there! This is Arno's daughter! Thank you for saying that! If you live near us, come on by! We are REALLY a little family run shop and we take our business very personal! I (and Dad too) really appreciate you going out of your way to say some kind words about us!!

Can't reply about Awsome Vapor, only because I haven't ordered from them yet, but hear great reviews about them and will definitely order form them in the future.

As for ENS...they're great!!! I received a shipping order right away and my order was here quickly and not a thing missing.

I can highly recommend ENS and Jason as a great place to shop.

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered some sample juices and some 801 batteries and attachments to make them work with the 510 atty. Awsome vape added the adapters I needed with the charger. I did not even know I needed them until I had already ordered them. When the package came they had the adapters marked for me.Which ones were for the charger and which ones were for the 510 with the 801 batts. They did not charge me for them either.I will always check with Arno first before buying from someone else, They get my business even if it is a few dollars more...just becuz I like the service!!!

Oh, the juices were good. Just trying to find the nicotine level that I want. The prices are really good also...

Thank you.

Edited by jemjem67

Adding to this post I just made an order thru arno and my card was declined so right away Susan from awesome vapor called me and let me know I should call my bank and make sure its all ok. This is the 3rd order I've made from Awesomevapor, and no matter how much you are spending they are still as sweet every time. And even though I havent gotten my order yet, I know it will be here briskly and swiftly probably tomorrow or the next day. I'm as always a happy customer.

Arno and the team there have made my purchases very easy and they have great cs there. One issue came up and it was explained quite quickly by them. I have had no problems with anything i have got from them and will continue to use them when i order. He even sent me some free pepsi since he discontinued it when i ordered and that was far and away the best service ive ever had from any online distributor.

Unfortunately I can only comment on ENS since I'm still getting my feet wet with vaping, but Jason has made my new experience a very good one with his customer service. He's been very helpful since my purchase. I look forward to extending my purchasing to Awesome Vapor and other vendors when my wallet gets a little thicker.

• 11 months later...

I just recently got into the world of vaping and my first order was thru AV because I had heard such good things about them. Not only did AV meet my expectations, they went above and beyond them. I have never ordered something online before and recieved it so quickly. I was amazed. It literally showed up in my mailbox less than 50 hrs after placing my order. I was blown away!! They will continue to get my business.

BTW, they have the eGo T atomizers and carts in stock!!

Jason at ENS is the man. You order something from his site and get it within a couple of days. I live in Georgi and he is in Utah. I don't know how he ships that fast but it is incredible. Jason is incredible. Of course I use the Vapor Talk Store too. Chris is the bomb. They shipments are here almost as soon as you order. Great customer service. Good luck on your journey and keep vaping.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines