Which Menthol Juice Brand?

rawortley

So I just purchased my new e-cig and now I want to know who has the best e- juice? I currently smoke camel crush or the new camel's that have the beads you crush inside of them so I really like the strong methol flavor. So I would like to know of the places who have the best tasting menthol juice. I have seen people talking about menthol crystals but I don't think they have said where they get them. If anyone can help with some great tsing menthol e-juice that would be great!!

i have 2 menthol juices i really like. (i was a menthol smoker myself)

Vapor Talk Mentha is a very fresh and strong flavor. to me it does not even have a hint of tobacco flavor just pure menthol. my fave by far!! but it is strong!!

WordUp Menthol is a nice menthol/tobacco flavor more consistent with an analog. mild menthol and nice overall flavor!

neither of those have the "minty" flavor like some menthol juices do....which is why i like them!!

good luck and happy vaping!!

as a menthol smoker i would say VT Mentha is by far the closest to "Menthol" (where as many other brands are more of a "mint"). VT is the way to go if you want to "feel" that menthol zing.

Niquid - Menthol (from ElectroNicStix.com) is a close second, or even a tie... but in a different way. still, it's one of the rare juices that are more "menthol" than mint.

I was a dedicated menthol smoker, and finding a really good juice was really hard. I'm also one of those freaks who vapes 48mg, which made it even harder. I found my Holy Grail in Tasty Vapor's Tobacco Menthol. In 48mg that stuff is the closest thing I've found to a full-flavor Kool. It absolutely rocks! Vape on! :D