Carrying Juice

J0T

I'm looking for a way to carry a small amount of juice, basically a small hopefully nice looking bottle that will be easy to carry on a night out. I was looking at euro dropper bottles but I'm not exactly sure how quickly a liquid would come out of those, obviously if I'm dripping I don't want to stream juice into my atty. I think ideally this bottle would be close to the diameter of an atty (510, 801, doesn't matter.) I'd rather not have an eyedropper in the bottle, it'd be nice to just unscrew a cap and drip. Material doesn't really matter either.

Anyone have any thoughts or can anyone fill me in as to how a euro dropper bottle flows? What about those flip up lids where you push down on one side and the other side pops up, would that end up being too messy?

Thanks!

J0T

I think the 3ml bottles are perfect for pockets. Arno has some sample sizes of his juice that come in the 3ml bottles.

Or, I just bought a bunch of empty 3ml bottles at http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25040&catid=750

so you could do that and fill them with whatever juice you wanted. They have a 6ml size, too, that you might like.

the 3ml sounds best for you. if you want tiny

But you will want the eye dropper at end unless your perfect at dripping.

6ml Might not be so bad either. I personally keep 2 3ml 2-3 atties with me.

Change my flavor randomly

MST has a 3 bottles in a pouch also to give you a idea. As do a few other places.

Or else get a perfume type bottle.

Edited by KuyaDave

Personally, I like using the empty 10ml bottles as they are easy to hang onto when concentrating on something else :rolleyes2: Don't drip and drive. :police:

Edited by Ray

I ordered some of the 3ml bottles, hopefully they'll suit my needs. I'm basically looking to put together a kit for events and evenings out, something as classy as it is functional. It'll take a little time because it'll involve the spade and I won't be ordering one of those until I've ordered a VP-PT, whenever those become available again... but anyway, I will post images of the kit once it's complete in case anyone is interested.

I think the 3ml bottles are perfect for pockets. Arno has some sample sizes of his juice that come in the 3ml bottles.

Or, I just bought a bunch of empty 3ml bottles at http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/item.aspx?itemid=25040&catid=750

so you could do that and fill them with whatever juice you wanted. They have a 6ml size, too, that you might like.

I got a bunch of bottles from US plastics for my starter kits to friends. Work great, but a word of advice, don't cheap out and get black...get the clear (natural?).

Yeah, I thought 'natural' must be the see-through plastic. Thanks for the clarification. At those prices you'd have to buy a hundred to make the shipping worthwhile, but what a blast it would be to have a huge boxful of little bottles! :D

How many did you get, nana? Just curious.

For a long time I've had this 'container' fetish - bought all kinds of little bottles, bags and boxes off eBay and from American Science and Suplus and wherever else I found it. I have a whole freakin cabinet full of little storage stuff - and none of it useful for juice. Go figure. noexpression.gif

Yeah, I thought 'natural' must be the see-through plastic. Thanks for the clarification. At those prices you'd have to buy a hundred to make the shipping worthwhile, but what a blast it would be to have a huge boxful of little bottles! :D

How many did you get, nana? Just curious.

For a long time I've had this 'container' fetish - bought all kinds of little bottles, bags and boxes off eBay and from American Science and Suplus and wherever else I found it. I have a whole freakin cabinet full of little storage stuff - and none of it useful for juice. Go figure. noexpression.gif

I know you weren't asking but I got 50. Throwaways for juice lending...

I ordered 30 of the 3ml bottles and 20 of the 6ml bottles. But they weren't all for me. I really considered buying 100 of each size, but knew I'd never be able to use that many. And since I don't have my shed on wheels yet, I didn't know where to store that many bottles. :innocent:

I wanted some 20ml and 30ml bottles, too, but they don't have that size.

And the shipping wasn't terrible. Even counting shipping, the total was a lot less than I could find anywhere else.

I had 100-3ml bottles and 100-10 ml bottles in my shopping cart. When i went to check out the shipping was like $17.95---WTF----I exited the page. Maybe I'll go back later and break down and order. :(

I know you weren't asking but I got 50. Throwaways for juice lending...

Heh. You sound like me - if 20 are good, 50 might be enough. I always like that you're so supportive helping others learn whether they want to vape. I think we've had similar experiences in that vein, in that you can't push a rope... But I sure admire your willingness and your conviction that vaping is better. thumbsup.gif

I ordered 30 of the 3ml bottles and 20 of the 6ml bottles. But they weren't all for me. I really considered buying 100 of each size, but knew I'd never be able to use that many. And since I don't have my shed on wheels yet, I didn't know where to store that many bottles. innocent.gif

I wanted some 20ml and 30ml bottles, too, but they don't have that size.

And the shipping wasn't terrible. Even counting shipping, the total was a lot less than I could find anywhere else.

nana I haven't looked for a while but I've seen some pretty good deals on glass 30ml bottles on eBay. I'll start watching again, because if I get lucky DIYing juice I'll probably make larger batches less often. I want to do storage in glass and just carry liquids in plastic.

The trick on eBay is not to buy from resellers, but to watch for surplus sales. There are always resellers with that stuff but that can get pretty pricey. The surplus stuff comes around far less ofen but you can really score if you're patient.

I had 100-3ml bottles and 100-10 ml bottles in my shopping cart. When i went to check out the shipping was like $17.95---WTF----I exited the page. Maybe I'll go back later and break down and order. sad.gif

:D "WTF!" would've been my reaction too! :D I wonder if that was a glitch or something; doesn't sound right at all. That many bottles couldn't have weighed more than three or four pounds.

I didn't even think about those bottles for sharing juice, we should start a swapping program, like "I have flavors 'a', 'b', and 'c', would anyone be willing to swap 3ml of 'd' for 3ml of the aforementioned flavors?"

Could be a good way to test out your own concoctions as well.

@ Mark - I know. I had the same reaction at first when I ordered those bottles. I left the site and started looking other places. The problem was, the bottles cost anywhere from 65 cents to a dollar other places, so even with the high shipping at US Plastics, it still came to a lot less than the other places. That's when I decided to pay the shipping. Of course my shipping wasn't that high because I didn't order that many....

@ Mark - I know. I had the same reaction at first when I ordered those bottles. I left the site and started looking other places. The problem was, the bottles cost anywhere from 65 cents to a dollar other places, so even with the high shipping at US Plastics, it still came to a lot less than the other places. That's when I decided to pay the shipping. Of course my shipping wasn't that high because I didn't order that many....

Alright, twist my arm. I'll be placing an order later tonight--lol. I like the idea of 3ml bottles to give as samples.

hope yours holds up mine fell apart I got from strictly E-Juice

I'm making my own now.

Very Simple process. Now I just need more keychains lol. I have about 5made ate moment.

2 ways I have made them is 1 is using heatshrink tubing like strictly ejuice did.

And the other is dipping it in plastidip.. Sofar holds up the best.

Oh ya and no glues sofar but thinking about using epoxy to give it a shot also.

Sorry to hear that... I hope mine holds up too! Yeah, it would be pretty easy to put one of these together. I saw keychains at the dollar store the other day, maybe I will pop in and buy a few? I would think epoxy would work really well. Maybe this weekend's "project"?

you know thats a thought I never looked at the dollar tree.

I don't normally go into our local 1 due to such a low supply of anything worthwhile.

I have to travel about 30-45minutes to get to a decent 1. or even a better 1 is 3hrs away LOL.

Even went to a huge craft store and they had garbage for keychains.. LOL..

You know just since I brought it up I will make 1 here in a little bit for a test. using epoxy... Just wonders how to make it look decent hehe.