Border Patrol Irony

Ok guys, i thought that you all would get a kick out of this. As i was driving down the street, i pulled up to a light and stopped. i glanced over to my left at a gas station and noticed about 5 Border Patrol cars. Now what i saw next made me literally laugh out loud. i saw 2 Mexicans walking around the cars and actually cleaning them!!! i took pictures and figured i would share them with you all. Enjoy

post-1067-126586158041_thumb.jpg

post-1067-126586160151_thumb.jpg

post-1067-126586158041_thumb.jpg

post-1067-126586160151_thumb.jpg

I agree they look Hispanic but that doesn't make them Mexican. They could be Mexicans, Cubans, AMERICANS,.... My point is genetics say nothing about nationality. I understand the irony you see but do you see the irony of the drivers of the Border Patrol cars being descendants of immigrants that crossed the ocean looking for a better life?

I agree they look Hispanic but that doesn't make them Mexican. They could be Mexicans, Cubans, AMERICANS,.... My point is genetics say nothing about nationality. I understand the irony you see but do you see the irony of the drivers of the Border Patrol cars being descendants of immigrants that crossed the ocean looking for a better life?

Actually all the groups you named are American. ;-) Spaniards maybe?

Actually all the groups you named are American. ;-) Spaniards maybe?

Sorry, my point was most Latinos are American (there's a north, central and south america). If you consider latinos simply spanish speaking, about the only group that aren't american are spaniards...

You guys are all too funny. Sorry, but I am not the most politically correct of us all.----lol