E Juice

Matt69

What is a good tasting flavor that you really don't get bored with???????

I quite smoking and picked up vapeing 2 weeks ago and starting to not really like the tabacco flavor

Thanks Guys

What is a good tasting flavor that you really don't get bored with???????

I quite smoking and picked up vapeing 2 weeks ago and starting to not really like the tabacco flavor

Thanks Guys

Sorry I ment to put I think i like the vg the best.. So what flavors out of that and where is a good place to buy

Welcome to the forum, Matt. This is a real tough question because everyone has different tastes. I've been off cigarettes and vaping since December 1st, and I'm still trying different flavors. Look for a vendor that has a sampler pack. DIY Flavor Shack has one where you can get six 6ml bottles for $30, and they have a ton of flavor choices. That said, if you just want a straight answer from me, I could smoke VT's Dulcis all day, everyday.

I would suggest switching flavors around somewhat. If you vape one thing for a while you will start to feel like the flavor is not what you remembered it being. I usually vape VT Traditional Tobacco as my all day vape. In the evening I use other flavors... mostly coffe, but I have many that I mess around with. If you put your favorite flavor down for a few days and then try it again, you'll remember why you loved it to start with. :)

Yeah, what they said. :)

personally:

Janty's RY4... my last order was supremo. tons of flavor and vapor. My fave.

VTstore... Dulcis is a smoother and perhaps a tad sweeter ry4 type... and I even learned how to do the double inhale/draw with it for an even better throat hit and vapor. Good stuff!

VTstore... Traditional Tobacco... like a full bodied bouquet of mellow tobacco... hard to describe, but it's a wonderful smooth flavor and throat hit.. can also double inhale.

VTstore... Cappachino... oh my oh my this is good.

Awesome Vapor RY4... nice! not too sweet, not too empty... a nice middle ground.

Awesome Vapor hilton... whoa.. cigar and tobacco mix??? It's not awful, but it's not yummy (to me)... it's the one I now drip with when I'm trying to quit vaping for a spell. My brain definitly knows it had it's ciggy without having to have a ciggy. Until I got the hilton, I found myself staying up til 3am trying to convince myself to take the atty off and let it drain overnight. I had fallen into the "just one more puff" syndrone that kept me awake all night lol.

I can go on and on... but I'll spare ya.

Yeah, these guys all got it right. SmokinHammer said everyone's different and I'm about to prove it: I like the fruity stuff more often, and fall back on my fave tobacco 555 every so often. But there's a lot I haven't tried yet. You can often find your preferred flavor with more concentrations of VG at different vendors. One that comes to mind is myfreedomsmokes.com, who will mix VG to your specs. But there are others, I just don't recall them offhand. Half the fun is shopping around. ;) Good luck and have fun!

hi, Matt. as you can see from my quit smoking banner [below] i have been very successful giving up the cancer sticks, as many on this forum have. when you mentioned not liking the tobacco flavor anymore, it was like 'deja vu, all over again' LOL. after my final lapses to analogs, and hating the taste, i went with some advise on this forum to choose flavors that i liked and go with them, rather than to try to duplicate the taste of what i wanted to quit. i personally, have done well with fruity, sweet flavors, sometimes mixed in with mint [menthol], most especially strawberry. i think this has maintained a 'healthy' aversion to my even trying analog cigarettes again. we all have our own tastes, but this was what worked for me. good luck and keep on vaping!!!