Travel Case

Uma

Oh God! I can't let my wife see this! She has an antique tackle box she uses now for her makeup and other female hardware. She would go nuts over this!

Well Uma, the first two apply to me. The second two do not. This case might be a good starting point for supplies, but... :no I'm still liking the shed idea someone mentioned in another thread. :yes

Besides, I'm kind of cheap, so I couldn't pay that much for a container like that. I'd use the money for more backups instead. :dribble: And I'd never own enough make-up for one those either. It's all about priorities I guess. :rofl:

Well Uma, the first two apply to me. The second two do not. This case might be a good starting point for supplies, but... :no I'm still liking the shed idea someone mentioned in another thread. :yes

Besides, I'm kind of cheap, so I couldn't pay that much for a container like that. I'd use the money for more backups instead. :dribble: And I'd never own enough make-up for one those either. It's all about priorities I guess. :rofl:

Maybe this one is more up your alley. tinyhouse2sm.jpg the travelling shed... :)

Maybe this one is more up your alley. tinyhouse2sm.jpg the travelling shed... :)

Uma!! How did you get to know me so well in such a short period of time? That is just amazing. I do believe you found what would work for me. I love the looks of the shed, it's on wheels so I can haul it where ever I go, it seems to be a fairly decent size for my supplies... Yep, I do believe this is it! :thumbsup: Oh yeah.

Uma!! How did you get to know me so well in such a short period of time? That is just amazing. I do believe you found what would work for me. I love the looks of the shed, it's on wheels so I can haul it where ever I go, it seems to be a fairly decent size for my supplies... Yep, I do believe this is it! :thumbsup: Oh yeah.

:jump::wine::jump:

LOLOL...I with you, Nana! I love this!! This gives me a whole new dynamic for my portable supplies.

Wow Uma, cool beans! That zebra one would go with my tutu perfectly! :D Actually, I do kinda like this one. Good shopping!

ROFLMAO!! My how that hit my funny bone. ... and keyboard and monitor. Must make a note to self to not read posts while sipping tea.

Hey, that's a neat case you found btw. definitly would hold tons of batteries, attys, and the works.

LOLOL...I with you, Nana! I love this!! This gives me a whole new dynamic for my portable supplies.

ROFLMAO - Oh jj, I can just see it now. One day soon, we'll see all these trailers traveling down the road and be giving each other the thumbs up because we'll all know that it's another vapor...carrying much needed supplies...LOL We'll have to pull off the road and compare notes and supplies, etc. Maybe have a little vaping party. Can't you see it? A rest area off of the interstate with several of these little buildings lined up, with clouds of vapor surrounding them? LOL I'm loving it!!!