2 Part Question

Matt69

i have 18mg liquid and 11mg liquid can i mix them? If so what is a good mix.

Part 2 I have a 510.. The battery say 300 charges... but if you keep it in a Pcc after evry use is that a charge or are they 300 full charges???

Thanks in advance sorry for the misspelling if there is any.. And Thanks for the help maybe a dumb question..

Hey matt welcome to VT. As far as mixing different juices, no problem! Just take it 1 drop at a time till you have reached your desired flavor. About the charging, If the battery says 300 charges it generally means 300 full charges to empty before the battery life might be compromised. So unless its completely dead when you put it in the pcc it wont count as a full charge. Eventually you will have to replace it depending on performance.

Welcome to Vapor Talk, Matt.

My best advice for not slipping up and going back to analogs is to have backups, spare parts, and lots of juice. I've become quite obsessive about having backups for my backups (as in units), lots of spare parts (as in plenty of extra batteries and attys), and enough juice to last several weeks at least. I'm down to 8 510 attys and I'm thinking it's time to get some more. :rolleyes2:

i have 18mg liquid and 11mg liquid can i mix them? If so what is a good mix.

Part 2 I have a 510.. The battery say 300 charges... but if you keep it in a Pcc after evry use is that a charge or are they 300 full charges???

Thanks in advance sorry for the misspelling if there is any.. And Thanks for the help maybe a dumb question..

Welcome Matt

Looks like you already got your answers. Good luck vaping.

And by the way, the only dumb question on this site is "Should I go back to Analogs??" :blink:

After listening to yall I got confussed and went back to analogs today...

JUST KIDDING this is aawesome. I think I found a blend i enjoy maybe a little weird but i took a 10ml bottle and did 2/3s pg marb and 1/3 marb vg. the vapor is awesome and the taste is very nice..

once again thanks to all of you. I could never go back to analogs.. i will vape vicks vapor rub first...