Green Smoke Carts

Bkrebbs

When refilling my carts in my greensmoke how much should i add. The first times i refilled aperently the cart wasent quite empty. so i refilled after i got that burnt paper taste. I added 6 drops and got the burnt taste again after like 20 puffs. Should i add more? Aslo how many times can i refill these carts?

Hello B. You can refill your carts as many times as you would like, eventually the pollyfill will become loose and hard to handle or turns a brown color or has a bad taste. I would recommend every now and again taking the filler out and running it under warm water and squeeze all the excess juice out till the filler turns white and drying with a paper towel.

As far as how to fill your cart what you want to do is to keep dripping letting the juice settle a little between drops until it makes a small pool/ puddle at the top. When this happens take a safety pin or a paperclip (whatever you have handy to prod the filler) and poke at it to allow more juice to seep into the filler. Then repeat this process till the cart cant hold anymore. You should be able to get a decent amount of puffs doing this. If i remember correctly it took about 20 drops to top off my cart. Another thing you might want to look into is direct dripping. It takes a little more effort but its definitely the way to go ;)

thanks for the help guys! i refilled the cart im on 3 times and it tastes kinda bad, and doesent give enough vapor. so it must be time to throw it away right?

Yes - taste bad, yes. At first don't make this about the cost, later on, sure. Ditch it.