Leaking Juice

Maeflower1234

I am using KR808. I bought unfilled carts and put my own flavor in. I was super, super careful to not overfill but as I am vaping, I feel the cart getting a tad bit warm and juice comes through the hole in the cart. Does this happen to anyone else? I really don't want the juice straight like that!

If this is happening after you vape for a while, it's because moisture condenses in the cart. The atomizer will heat up, and if you are using it heavily, it will get too hot to touch. That's an indication that you're probably going at it a little to heavily. This heat is also the source of the moisture that condenses. One thing to try is to pull the cart from the atomizer and see if there is moisture on the outside of the cart in the ventilation grooves. If there is, wipe it off with a tissue or paper towel. Also, hold the tissue over the end of the cart and blow excess moisture out of it. This has helped me when I've started getting juice in my mouth.

Another thing I've noticed is that after using a cart for several days I start getting this juice in my mouth more and more. That's usually when I'll change out the filler in the cart and almost always the problem disappears for a couple of days.

Hey Maeflower...welcome to the forum. I'm not familiar with the KR808 but I'd imagine using it would be about the same as any other model. With most models, it's normal for the atomizer to get warm. As far as the juice getting in through the hole, you may be taking too hard of a drag. The trick with vaping is to take slow, long drags to get more vapor. This gives the liquid time to vaporize.

I've used some KR808's and they work okay. I've also had problems with getting "juiced" with them, even though I didn't think I over-filled it. How many drops did you use? I think about 18 should be the max. Once in a while I would pull the top off of it and use a paper towel to get any juice/condensation form inside the end and inside the cart (anything that's above the little rubber ring). I used a knife to make just a little nick on the cart so that it's easy to get the top off with your finger nail. Made it easier for me.

If this is happening after you vape for a while, it's because moisture condenses in the cart. The atomizer will heat up, and if you are using it heavily, it will get too hot to touch. That's an indication that you're probably going at it a little to heavily. This heat is also the source of the moisture that condenses. One thing to try is to pull the cart from the atomizer and see if there is moisture on the outside of the cart in the ventilation grooves. If there is, wipe it off with a tissue or paper towel. Also, hold the tissue over the end of the cart and blow excess moisture out of it. This has helped me when I've started getting juice in my mouth.

Another thing I've noticed is that after using a cart for several days I start getting this juice in my mouth more and more. That's usually when I'll change out the filler in the cart and almost always the problem disappears for a couple of days.

FYI - KR808 uses cartomizers - a one pice atty/cart. This isn't like your 510 atty and cart.

FYI - KR808 uses cartomizers - a one pice atty/cart. This isn't like your 510 atty and cart.

I guess I should pay more attention when I post. :D Nothing like giving advice when you don't know what you're talking about. :innocent:

I guess I should pay more attention when I post. :D Nothing like giving advice when you don't know what you're talking about. :innocent:

Please - I do it all the time!!!! I think that's why Dave has such nice things to say about me, kind of like patting me on the head!!! ;-)