E-Juice Calculator

Well, I discovered a bug in this this morning but I think it will work for most applications. Clearly though, there's still some development in order. <shrug> So it goes.

This is a zip file of a spreadsheet, so just uncompress it after download and open in Open Office or excel. Green numbers are inputs; output is in drops and milliliters. Naturally I welcome suggestions for improvement, both function and esthetics. Let me know what you think, okay? Thanks!

JuiceCalculator5.xls.zip

JuiceCalculator5.xls.zip

DDave---I made tangerine and rootbeer juice last night and it was fantastic. Your calculater seems to be right on the money. Thanks for the great effort. As usual you are a great asset to the people on this forum. Thanks again.

This has been updated with a bug fix and the addition of an idea I got from Interstink's iPhone app. He added a function to combine two bases of different nic levels to find the 'average' for the combined base. What a great idea for you guys who are reducing nic intake and have some higher strength stuff left over. Anyway, here you go, for what it's worth. I don't mean to beat a dead horse. ;)

JuiceCalculator7b.xls.zip

JuiceCalculator7b.xls.zip

This has been updated with a bug fix and the addition of an idea I got from Interstink's iPhone app. He added a function to combine two bases of different nic levels to find the 'average' for the combined base. What a great idea for you guys who are reducing nic intake and have some higher strength stuff left over. Anyway, here you go, for what it's worth. I don't mean to beat a dead horse. ;)

Hm. More development in store, I can see. This is butt-ugly in Open Office! :D Wish I could deal with this in all apps simultaneously... Also, looks like I have a calculation error; probably from my "bug fix." Cripes, this will end! I promise. But it's proof you cannot test too much. Sheesh. At least it gives me something fun to look forward to at work today... ;)

For what it's worth, the issue I found this morning with the calculator only seems to be related to Open Office. I'll see if what I did this morning fixes that when I get home. Now I know why M$ has such an awful rep! :D Well, I've experienced part of the reason anyway. ;)