Ejuice Application For Iphone / Ipod Touch Update

eJuice 1.0.5 is available for download/update in iTunes App Store. iTunes Link

eJuice1.0.5.jpg

• Added Recipe Database (Add/edit/delete with photos)

• Enhanced Calculator UI and Functionality

Coming this week in eJuice Version 1.1

• New Community View: Includes Flavor List, Forum RSS, and Shopping, OH it's live so I can update and add more without App Store update.

(Would like to add VaporTalk's Forums RSS but it doesn't seem to be available yet. Chris, let me know when this Forums RSS is operational.)

Please let me know if there is something missing you would like to see in this app. iTunes Link

eJuice v1.1.2: The new x2 Calculator

Many of us want to adjust the Nicotine level of our e-liquid by mixing two nicotine bases (ie. 26mg Juicy Pear + 12mg Juicy Pear = A lot of Juicy Pear... what?). With the added x2 calculator, you will now be able to mix two source nicotine liquids while adjusting the amounts (ml) to achieve the nicotine level you require.

Example:

I have two bottles of Marlboro e-Liquid at two nicotine values. 1 Bottle is 24mg, the other is 12mg, but I want to vape 18mg.

Enter the Nicotine content of your two sources and adjust the quantities (ml). In this example I wanted about 20ml of the resulting 19mg Marlboro e-Liquid. The minimum volume you can create is 2ml.

eJuicex2.jpg

After you have the resulting value, mix your liquid. If you want to further adjust this by adding VG or flavors to your new Nicotine Base, this value is conveniently passed to the Mixing Calculator as your new Nicotine Base.

Note the new x2 Button (Top Left)

eJuice1.1.2.jpg

Note: These Nicotine Values are rounded using float values.

eJuice 1.1.2 has been submitted to the iTunes App Store and should be avilable by the end of the week. For more information about the progress of eJuice visit my website at http://www.K2DesignLab.com

That's a really nice-looking app! thumbsup.gif

I liked the idea of combining two bases so much that I added that functionality to my own juice calculator. I've PMed you asking whether you'll go along with my posting the updated spreadsheet here.

Meanwhile, I'll repeat my request to see this nice app on my droid! Just a thought... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

ditto. Droid.

Droid development will begin as soon as I look through the SDK for Droid. Seems mostly Java based... Shouldn't be that difficult, some UK developers are also working on a Droid version.

In the iPhone version, the new Community view is booming!

eJuice_3shot_Suppliers.png

• 2 weeks later...