Modifications to Cartridge and Mouthpiece

Vacker1229

• 9 months later...

thanks Royce I wasn't sure of the best way to do this as I do not have video. and actually I thought printing it may be useful for late. Anyway thanks a bunch.

VallieGirl

I used this material for my 801 and the ejuice does not drip well out of it. I loose a lot of juice with Fluval. Even with the tube mod. But it looks like the only option at the moment.

Celtic

I've been using polyfill that you can buy at walmart in the craft section its much cheaper than the fluval and appears to work GREAT. It has the same consistency and meets all the standards that you would want, such as its fire retardant. It seems to be working great as far as juice flow and there's no strange taste or anything like that. Am i the only one using it? should i NOT be using it? If there's something bad about this stuff please let me know! :help:

I've been using polyfill that you can buy at walmart in the craft section its much cheaper than the fluval and appears to work GREAT. It has the same consistency and meets all the standards that you would want, such as its fire retardant. It seems to be working great as far as juice flow and there's no strange taste or anything like that. Am i the only one using it? should i NOT be using it? If there's something bad about this stuff please let me know! :help:

I would be carefull with fireretardant materials they may be treated with something that you may not want to inhale..IF anyone has any wisdom to add to this please do so...My reason for posting a reply is your safety first always.

I would be carefull with fireretardant materials they may be treated with something that you may not want to inhale..IF anyone has any wisdom to add to this please do so...My reason for posting a reply is your safety first always.

Thanks and you are right! and i could be wrong in stating that the way i did, as i'm not sure the exact words were "fire retardant" on the package - i will definitely take a look at that when i get home and google the exact meaning of what ever is stated on the package. And if that is the case then yes that will be an immediate end to using that!