The Next Level Of Vaping

AngelCruz

I tried Bling and I think Microsoft should stick to trying to make a good affordable operating system and forget about Apple they are less of a threat than what Microsoft has been doing the last four times.

Only good think about bing is bing.com/cashback.

I tried Bling and I think Microsoft should stick to trying to make a good affordable operating system and forget about Apple they are less of a threat than what Microsoft has been doing the last four times.

Actually I think M$ is far more concerned about Linux than they are Apple. Apple's not really a competitor; completely different customers for the most part. But that ain't true about Linux...

Edit: Oh - And I think you're right about M$ being its own worst enemy. The ME Vista debacle aside, I recently "upgraded" to Office 07 at work, and Excel diehard that I am, they really screwed that up in 07. So bad that my dept probably won't be able to use it, because it has behavior that completely negates any kind of audit trail. Dumb dumb dumb.

Edited by ddavelarsen

Tough decision when strapped to buying just one at the moment. But, in the long view, with all the money saved from not buying analogs, you'll be able to eventually own them all.

It won't really matter which one you start with... as long as the one you have now still works.

With that said...

GET THE eGO!! :)

Get the Silver Bullet!!!

Talk to the Chuckleheads and plan your graphics!

Don't forget the GG!!

Well, so much for trying to help. Let us know what you decide and how you like it, one at a time. :)