E-Cigarettes Are On E-Bay?

Hi everyone,

Yes they are! I seen them and I thought they were banned?

I couldn't believe my eyes!!

I seen SE and Njoy on E-bay today. HA, The wife and I were discussing this and we think that since the Judge allowed thier stuff to be imported into the USA that they must now be allowed to be sold on E-bay.

We talked about the dicision from the Judge and the FDA NOT allowing others to get the e-cig parts and kits thru customs yet here they were, right on e-bay AND we seen a few others (but I think they were part of thwe SE brands) being sold and still couldn't understand why they were there.

This is just baffeling to us.

I mean, come on, let the other shops get what they ordered from China and if they aren't suppose to be sold (but ok now) then keep banning them. I guess since they were not allowed to ban (FDA to keep in customs) the SE and Njoy products that must mean they now can be sold on E-bay

How s****y is that?

I don't really have any use for Ebay as it is mostly e-tailers and not people trying to get rid of stuff which is where the good deals are.I also don't have any use for PayPal at all and most people on Ebay want payment thru them.