Help With Making My Own E-Liquid

ThePhillyPhil

What would happen if I just mixed together the Glycerin and Flavoring and DID NOT add in nicotine juice??

(Also does anyone have a recipe for e-Liquid that creates the most amount of vapor and flavor?)

Thank you !!

You would have a 0 nic juice to vape on. I do it all the time. I've lowered my nic level to 2 and 3, but I vape a lot of the 0 nic now, too. It works well.

I don't have a recipe...I just add the flavor until I can taste it. I haven't been able to taste many of the already made juices flavor, so I started adding mine own and can taste them. But it has to be pretty strong for me. Not everyone is that way. VG adds to the vapor. You can add both VG and flavor drops to some juice that is already made, too. I've done that. It does cut down on the nic level when you do that though.

There are others here doing their own mixing, too. You can check the DIY part of the forum for some other threads on this subject. You might find what you're looking for there.

Hi PhillyPhil, since I haven't said so before, Welcome! Like nana said, the DIY juice forum is a trove of good info and experience. You'll find yourself wanting to try all kinds of new stuff. Now you have 5 posts you'll be able to post there as well, so have fun.

Heck, I just drip straight VG out of the bottle! Works great! Contrary to popular belief, this is more like cooking than science. If you want to do what your asking, I would just fill up about half a little bottle with VG, put a few drops (maybe 2) of flavoring and taste it. Not enough? Add 2 more. Keep going until you feel it's right. Just direct drip into the atty for testing.

As for vapor production, in my opinion, it's more a function of the atty and the PV unit than juice. Nothing is going to produce more vapor than straight PG or VG. I think the reason some store bought juice doesn't produce much vapor is that they have fillers in there. But this is just a SWAG on my part.

Heck, I just drip straight VG out of the bottle! Works great! Contrary to popular belief, this is more like cooking than science. If you want to do what your asking, I would just fill up about half a little bottle with VG, put a few drops (maybe 2) of flavoring and taste it. Not enough? Add 2 more. Keep going until you feel it's right. Just direct drip into the atty for testing.

As for vapor production, in my opinion, it's more a function of the atty and the PV unit than juice. Nothing is going to produce more vapor than straight PG or VG. I think the reason some store bought juice doesn't produce much vapor is that they have fillers in there. But this is just a SWAG on my part.

What does VG and PG mean?

I got 177 ml at CVS of VG for less than $5.00 .It actually is quite pleasing to vape it straight and it makes unbeleivable clouds of vapor.I do this a lot when the sun is shining thru the front door .I like to watch the smoke rings and clouds with the sunbeam shining thru.