Review: Aroma King Jewel Mini Disposable UK

Hello everyone, what I want to call today is the product of aroma king, jewel mini disposable, which may look familiar to some users. In fact, before that, aroma king jewel has been launched with a large mouth of 8000 puffs, and this small-puff disposable vape is obviously its compatriot product.

As a small puff disposable vape uk, aroma king jewel mini vape provides you with 2ml of pre-filled e-liquid. The e-liquid cannot be refilled. Provide you with up to 600 puffs if the battery and coil life allows. In order to make your inhalation freer, the airflow is adjustable, and the tightness of the airflow can be changed freely.
[IMG]
And the non-rechargeable disposable also provides you with a 500mAh built-in battery. I believe that the stable output will allow you to have a good time. The nicotine content of 20mg makes every sip restore the real feeling of vaping.

The overall appearance is more mini than the 8000 port, and the overall is still small and easy to carry around.
10 flavours mixed with fruits, beverages, and menthol are believed to give you the opportunity to choose fully. I think such a small amount is very convenient to take out for travel or business trips. It can be thrown away after use without any burden. You can also choose the e-cigarette you want at the vape, and any information can be provided here.

Maybe you are curious about:
uwell crown m
insta bar