Cutting Strength Using Vg

Michelle

Hi, gang. Waiting on my new PV and juices to arrive, but already looking forward to mixing my own juices soon.

I ordered mostly 24mg strength in hopes of cutting it to a lower mg as time goes by. How do I know how many drops of VG to add to get it to 18mg, then 12mg, etc.? I looked at the online calculator but it asks for a flavoring percentage and I don't intend to add flavor to already flavored juices.

Should I just change that to zero? Is it that simple?

I've only recently started mixing my own flavors, but before that I was cutting the strength of my juice. I started out by getting ejuice and "doublers" from Tasty Vapors. The doublers are 0 nic in all kinds of flavors. I started out by cutting just a little bit at a time, but I didn't measure. I just "eyeball" it most of the time. If I wanted to go from 24 to 18, I'd fill a small bottle about 2/3 full of the 24mg and then fill the rest of the way with the 0. Or half and half to get it to 12, etc. You can do the same with the VG. I have. I tend to use the 3ml bottles to experiment with. You can just fill one of those half full of nic juice, then fill it the rest of the way with VG and shake. That will get you at half the nic. I'm taking it down even farther than now. It's not exact that way, but I figured it was close enough for me.

Hi Michelle since you're going to be cutting the flavored liquid with straight VG. You are also going to affect the flavor. If this doesn't bother you, then just set the flavored percentage to 0. Make sure you input the correct target ml, (the amount of mixed juice when your done)

when cutting juice, I go by this method. Mg of nic is rated by ml. So if I use 10ml of 24mg juice,I have total 240mg nic. I add 5ml of 0mg glycerine and now have a total of 15ml. So 240Tmg divided by 15ml gives me a 16mg nic rating. Seems to work for me...

I like to buy a bottle of 18 and a bottle of 0 of the same flavor and mix them together in equal parts to get 9 .It is all proportional if you add half no nic you gat half the strength of the original nic,but the flavor is half as well soI go to DIYfkavorshack or The Spice Barn and get flavorings to match the liquids I like .