Aroma King AK5500 Disposable Hot Sale

wismecvape

The aroma king ak5500 vape is a large puff disposable, which provides up to 5,500 puffs of inhalation, and is powered by a built-in 650mAh battery. But what you need to pay attention to is that such a large number of disposable cigarettes are generally rechargeable. AK5500 Disposable has 12ml pre-filled e-liquid, and the e-liquid cannot be refilled. The e-liquid of this product does not contain any nicotine, that is, 0mg of nicotine salts.

15 blend flavours are offered. This includes Peach Blue Raspberry, a fruity blend of juicy peaches and tart raspberries.
Strawberry Milkshake is a creamy milkshake mixed with a sweet and sour strawberry taste, which is sweet and pleasant.

Rainbow Candy is a sweet and juicy combination that gives you the sweet flavour of candy to keep you feeling refreshed throughout the day.

This cheap disposable vape is very small and compact in appearance, but it is of high quality at a good price. The calibre of the mouthpiece is relatively small, so it can provide a relatively silky and pure taste. With excellent quality and competitive price, I believe it will stand out among many large puffs of disposable cigarettes.

[IMG]
Do you still want to know more rich electronic cigarette products? I believe that uk vape can meet most of your needs, with preferential products, novel designs, and a high-quality guarantee.

I'd like to suggest you:
uwell caliburn a3
vandy vape kylin m tank