Manual Battery Question

birdman

Hi, I'm about to purchase a 510 kit, from totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk with 2 including manual batteries. Now I have a automatic battery and Im fine with that. So my question is:

Do I have to "hold" down the button when I take a puff? Because that is not sounding comfortable in my ears. But I've read that many people is using the manual batteries.

+

Has someone tested the totallywicked juices? Can you recommend me someone? Witch is the most popular?

Thanks for help

Haven't tried TW stuff but I guarantee manual batts are more satisfying than autos. Yes, you hold the button down while vaping, which continues to heat the element while you draw. But it is a very natural thing; I took to manual batts much better than autos, personally. Good luck! You'll dig the 510.

Also, someone else will probably mention this too but auto batts can have problems with juice leaking into them. Manual batts are sealed so you avoid that potential pitfall.

Dave pretty much answered your question. There isn't much effort in using the manual button. I took to it really fast also. The most automatic batteries will have a auto cut off on the draw, and this can be a bit frustrating to some users. Good luck you will enjoy your 510 kit.

First of all...welcome to the forums!!

Manual batteries in my opinion are more consistent. You do not need the power of your own breath to make the battery work. I was like you birdman, I was thinking "Why the heck would you get something with a button on it??" I will say it is very easy to get used to and it is not a clumsy or awkward feeling after a little practice. You do need to hold the button down when you inhale and it becomes very natural after awhile!! Good luck and happy vaping!

I agree with the others. The manual button is the way to go. It's very easy to use and takes no time at all to get used to using.

I've never used those liquids, but I know some from this forum have and I'm sure they be on here soon to give you their opinion.

Good luck.

I thought the same thing when I was deciding if I should get a manual or automatic battery. You'll get so used to the manual switch you won't even realize you're using it. The benefits out weight the cons, if there any...

I've tried the TW juice. It's OK. No better than the stuff the other suppliers are selling, taste-wise. However, they are sourced in the UK and probably use better ingredience than the Chinese stuff but that's just a guess. They do have some crazy flavors and really cool graphics!