Review: Juice N Power Disposable Vape £4.99

wismecvape

Juice N Power Disposable Vape is currently very popular, and we have also received a lot of feedback from customers. Everyone still likes this disposable vape very much. In this case, it must have a very bright spot. Let me know what makes this vape unique.
[IMG]
Juice N Power Disposable Vape has a flat body shell, colorful, dreamy and vibrant to give a beautiful visual experience, and each flavor corresponds to a color, a total of 15 kinds. The flat mouthpiece design is also more ergonomic, allowing for smoother smoking.

The device uses a 500mAh built-in battery, pre-installed with 2ml of e-cigarette liquid and each flavor has a nicotine content of 20mg, which can support up to 600 puffs, and the flavor of the e-cigarette will not change from one puff to the last. This is definitely an essential companion on your journey.

The 15 flavors mentioned above include fruit, tobacco and menthol, and I will briefly introduce some of them. Citrus is a citrus flavor that exudes intense summer fruit flavors through a sweet citrus blend.

Cherry is a ripe, sweet black cherry flavor with a slight tobacco flavor, and the intense taste of sweet and sour blends the juicy fruit flavor perfectly, and the taste is rich.

Classic Menthol is a classic menthol flavor, cool menthol gives a cool, icy scent that hits your nose and brain for a refreshing effect.

Come to our uk online vape shop to find your favorite vape, don't forget to get the discount code.

I want to recommend to you:
doozy vape co liquid
cheap smok rpm 5 pro kit