Iquitsmokingfacts.com

Speakeasy

I found this on Youtube tonight. I can't believe this guy is actually serious. I encourage all of us to click the link, watch this moron's video, read the written comments below this video, decide for yourself if you believe his idea is better than vaping, and then add a comment, so that people are not taken in by his lies....

This guy should be discredited.....

SCAM!!!!

This guy is obviously a complete charlatan, but I do hope nobody from this site is using the colorful language in their comments to him. It is very important to, at all times, be respectful and controlled while supporting our passion for vaping. Dropping f-bombs is no way to gain respect and it does not add any value to your opinion.

This guy is obviously a complete charlatan, but I do hope nobody from this site is using the colorful language in their comments to him. It is very important to, at all times, be respectful and controlled while supporting our passion for vaping. Dropping f-bombs is no way to gain respect and it does not add any value to your opinion.

I agree, some comments there are also libelous but I don't think it was a VTer who dropped the f-bomb. I read the comments but at work so will have to wait to see/hear the vid.

The guy is clearly there to sell his own product. I noticed that he has yet to rebuke any of our comments. The best way to deal with people like that are to fill their vid comments up with links to Vaportalk and the known and trusted suppliers. Let the people make their choice!

Then there's also hijacking their post and putting up a Chris and Sean video... Just a thought....

:shiftyninja:

Then there's also hijacking their post and putting up a Chris and Sean video... Just a thought....

:shiftyninja:

That would be funny...I can't wait to hear what this guy is saying, then I'll probably post a response. Nothing nasty, just the truth that I quit it all using the e-cig, even the e-cig itself though in truth I'm hitting it more now to see if it'll stop me from eating so much...

Edited by FTJoe

Dave, I posted three comments after yours! :thumbsup:

Man that's funny - I kept thinking of stuff I wanted to go back and say too. :D What a jerk.

I think MD's idea to post links to actual info is great! Maybe post a link to Dr Darom's video... :D

I found this on Youtube tonight. I can't believe this guy is actually serious. I encourage all of us to click the link, watch this moron's video, read the written comments below this video, decide for yourself if you believe his idea is better than vaping, and then add a comment, so that people are not taken in by his lies....

This guy should be discredited.....

SCAM!!!!

I posted a comment, that was shocking listening to the video. My comment:

I'm a little stunned someone presumably educated would publicly makes comments such as these. Did I just hear a doctor say that if you were to stop smoking cigarettes and replace them with e-cigarettes you MAY lower your risk of getting lung cancer a LITTLE bit?

There is one thing the good doctor is absolutely correct about, that there is someone with an agenda and they are trying to get your money from you by incorrectly representing an alternative. You only get one guess who that is.

K. I watched it. Totally not impressed. But, let's calm ourselves a bit. It's possible this guy truly believes ecigs suck aside from it's taking money out of his pocket selling his perty colors. it's POSSIBLE. Not probable, but POSSIBLE.

I totally love how just about every article about ecigs attacks "ecig company claims" it will help you quit your habit, versus how I've not been on one site that claimed that's what they were for.

A white coat doesn't make a doctor. My point isn't that Doc Scammer is right, obviously, he's wrong on several levels. I'm just saying.....take a deep vape.....er.....breath and calm down.

He's stupid....but so are about oh......90 % of the commercials we see about just about anything.

(long vape moment)

Now I return you to your regularly scheduled pretty colors

hehe

Teri

Where is Dr Darom's video?

Here you go bro:

Dr Baron

This is obviously at the behest of one of the big manufacturers, but he does have his tinfoil hat off at least.

Teri you crack me up! Colors are good! Thanks for the attitude realignment! :D !

Good point but I would yell at a commercial that had an unethical doctor misusing his authority in medicine to lie for money.

Well, you're gonna be awfully busy man! Better start putting in for some time off, 'cause your new vocation is going to be quite demanding. :D

K. I watched it. Totally not impressed. But, let's calm ourselves a bit. It's possible this guy truly believes ecigs suck aside from it's taking money out of his pocket selling his perty colors. it's POSSIBLE. Not probable, but POSSIBLE.

I totally love how just about every article about ecigs attacks "ecig company claims" it will help you quit your habit, versus how I've not been on one site that claimed that's what they were for.

A white coat doesn't make a doctor. My point isn't that Doc Scammer is right, obviously, he's wrong on several levels. I'm just saying.....take a deep vape.....er.....breath and calm down.

He's stupid....but so are about oh......90 % of the commercials we see about just about anything.

(long vape moment)

Now I return you to your regularly scheduled pretty colors

hehe

Teri

ooooohhhhh - pretty colors...

I guess my issue is if you saw the other postings about a poll at aq college, there seems to be more misinformation out there than I thought. I think if we want a groundswell of positive thoughts for vaping, we need to address these negative ones. That's also why I'm such a pill about safety, one of the items the FDA is hanging their hat on are false claims.

On a lighter note I saw this as a related video, funny.

• 4 weeks later...