10 - 15Ml Pet Plastic Dropper Bottles

ok, like the title says....I'm trying to find some 10-15ml PET plastic dropper bottles. I'm not sure if that is the correct name for them but basically...I would like to find empty bottles of the exact material/shape/performance of VaporTalk's bottles!! PET plastic, I understand, are the hard clear plastic bottles. I can't seem to find anything like these on the net anywhere...altho, I know they must exist!

Anyone know any source for these bottles? They are child proof and durable and they don't leak, in short they're perfect for DIY ejuice. Thanks for any info you might have.

http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=26 these guys have 5 and 10 ml clear plastic with child proof caps--identical to vapor talk

Thank you so much, Kitsune!! I looked all over the dang net trying to find those! I never imagined that Liberty Flights would have them. Now that my husband, my 3 daughters, my son-in-law and my sister are all vapeing I really want to experiment on them with a DIY program, hehe. These bottles will make it easier for them to keep any accidents from happening around their houses! Thank you, again!