The Collection Grows

wpw36

so i just ordered a 510 PT and then a variety pack of e liquid from word up ecig, looking forward to the PT so i don't have to charge the batts as much

I really like the PT's. I'm sure you will, too. It's nice to never have to worry about batteries. If you get an adapter, you can use it in the car, too. That's nice. But...the cord can get in the way sometimes, so it can also be a bit of a pain. It can take some getting used to. Worth it, I think.

Let us know what you think of it once it gets to you, okay?

make sure you add a USB to car adapter so you can use your PT on the go !!!! VT sells them--target or walmart also carry them.

Happy Vaping !!!!

nice addition to the collection...I really love my 510 PT's and my VP-PT

just got it hooked up the pt and working great, the flavors i got are whisky, rum, mandarin, key lime and pineapple

holy hell the whisky reminds me of days drinkin some turkey

Edited by wpw36

You'll like the PT! Your flavors sound good too. ;) Sometimes it's a hassle if you have to move it around all the time, but the simple solution to that is -- multiple PTs. I've only the one myself, and I do get tired of lugging it around from chair to chair all day. And of course, you can't use it in the grocery store or movie theater; still need a big bad batt for that. heh!

Congratulations! Keep us posted how it grows on you.

You'll like the PT! Your flavors sound good too. ;) Sometimes it's a hassle if you have to move it around all the time, but the simple solution to that is -- multiple PTs. I've only the one myself, and I do get tired of lugging it around from chair to chair all day. And of course, you can't use it in the grocery store or movie theater; still need a big bad batt for that. heh!

Congratulations! Keep us posted how it grows on you.

Mike at Indy Vapor Shop sold me a USB extension cord, so I can vape it on the bed when watching TV.

Mike at Indy Vapor Shop sold me a USB extension cord, so I can vape it on the bed when watching TV.

You are so bad! Always coming up with more stuff I want... Actually, I've wondered about that, thought there must be such a thing. Thanks for the heads up.

Oh crimeny... Key Lime... Is there no freakin end to it?! :D

dave it is amazing i kid you not taste exactly like it to me, i have my usb pt in my laptop which is next to my bed so i can vape in bed while plugged in