Banned Or Not?

WeThePeople

Hi all. I've read many posts saying there is a ban or there is going to be a ban... also posts about winning a court case FOR the ecigs. I'm a bit confused. I'm still awaiting my ecig in the mail, will any of this halt or delay the arrival of my cig? Thanks for the help.

hey,

I am not aware that there is a ban on anything yet other than some states that have issued bans like NJ and Montana I think, but I can tell you that the mail has been running slow. I would allow 5-6 days to receive something from USPS.

Hi all. I've read many posts saying there is a ban or there is going to be a ban... also posts about winning a court case FOR the ecigs. I'm a bit confused. I'm still awaiting my ecig in the mail, will any of this halt or delay the arrival of my cig? Thanks for the help.

There seems to be a pretty big underground community of e-cig smokers and there are no bans in China. From my years of experience in dealing with Chinese Virtual Assistance, they will send something to you in the mail whether it is legal or not. They are also pretty good about getting things through customs and to your door step.

So even if they ban it in your state you will still be able to get supplies. In my opinion.

US customs is still messing with suppliers who are not specificly mentioned in the suit.Awesome Vapor has a posting that Customs is pimping him over.And I understand there are more.If your supplier has it in stock you won't have any problems getting it from them.They might however have problems keeping stocked.

US customs is still messing with suppliers who are not specificly mentioned in the suit.Awesome Vapor has a posting that Customs is pimping him over.And I understand there are more.If your supplier has it in stock you won't have any problems getting it from them.They might however have problems keeping stocked.

You have to love our goobbermint at work. Free money to the banks, change accounting rules for them, don't make them lend money to the small to middle business man which was supposed;y why to gave them the free money, but you have no problem screwing over the small businesses and middle class person. Oh - I understand, no big lobby money or straight donations to the war chest.

I've said it before...

Apathy then anarchy.

Don't forget these are the same people who just love to spend money hand over fist but they insist on screwing with people who pay more taxes than about anyone else,the Smoker.If I was the goverenment and people were happily paying $5.00 a pack and $4.00 of it was taxes I would send them coupons for $0.50 off a pack and put benches with awnings over them outside every door to every public building.And they won't live long enough to get the money back they paid into Social Security.

Accortding to my research

you cant sell nicotine products in Australia however you can use them and buy them online.

customs lets them through as long as its for personal use and not retail sale.

200ml limit eliquid in australia per package is the official max size cosidered as personal use.

I got this information after a cosiderable amount of emails to australaian customs.

Im not sure about other countrys.

hope this helps

I can't help but wonder what the judge who issued the injunction would say about the FDA's actions. I don't believe he said the FDA had no authority over the plaintiffs, I think he just said they have no authority. Seems to me that the FDA could be found in contempt of court. I wonder if Awesome Vapor contacted the plaintiffs attorney with an e-mail if something wouldn't happen.