Is This Right. Mixing My Own...

beboe76

OK, so if I take 1 ml of E-N-S 100 mg pg or vg, and mix it with 1 ml of Tasty Vapors doubler, I would have 50 mg strength? So 3 parts doubler, 1 part E-N-S liquid would be 25 mg strength? Is this how it works? Do I need to be adding something else? Sorry if I sound dumb, this is my first venture into this part of the forum, lol!

don't forget the flavor--depending on the flavoring you use--it will also dilute the nicotine count--or is that what the 'doubler'is.....not familiar with 'doubler'--is it unflavored no nic PG/VG???

Definitely! Im already creating combination's in my head. Something you all might not know about me, is I make and sell candles for a living. I do all my own blending to create unique fragrances that you cant find anywhere else. My site is in my profile if anyone wants to take a peek and see what I have created. When I found this, my immediate thought was wow! This really appeals to my creative nature!!!!! Now vaping can not only keep me off of analogs and save my life, but it can also become part of my mad scientist alter ego. Bwah hahahaha! :p Im already dreaming up an absinthe flavored e-liquid in my head.......

Definitely! Im already creating combination's in my head. Something you all might not know about me, is I make and sell candles for a living. I do all my own blending to create unique fragrances that you cant find anywhere else. My site is in my profile if anyone wants to take a peek and see what I have created. When I found this, my immediate thought was wow! This really appeals to my creative nature!!!!! Now vaping can not only keep me off of analogs and save my life, but it can also become part of my mad scientist alter ego. Bwah hahahaha! :p Im already dreaming up an absinthe flavored e-liquid in my head.......

Frankly, thatwas the first thing I thought when I saw your candles - "I wonder what kind of juice she'd make?!" So keep us posted your favorite recipes! (Unless you take on a sideline juice business, in which case some of your formulae might be quite proprietary... :D)

The flavor combinations are endless. I'm working on a tropical blend using Flavour Art--pineapple, coconut, banana and cherry--still need to tweak it a bit, but turning out very, very tasty.