The New Halo Juices...

fatalis

Hey guys, I was just wondering what everyone out there thinks of the new Halo juices. I tried their Freedom Juice and it's REALLY good but it's almost too smooth. You get really good vapor also, like clouds of it in front of your face. :thumbsup:

The next one I wanted to try would be their Bella Vanilla Cigar or the Smooth 8, but they are a little pricey, $24.99 for 30ml and when they start selling 15ml sizes, those will be $14.99.

Speaking of: you get a free 10ml sample with every order, but I got one of their menthol ones and I don't do menthol. I tried it anyway and it seems really smooth too and someone said it was their all-day vape. It's called Newpure. Anyway, if anyone has anything interesting to trade for it, PM me. Oh, and they come in the blue glass bottles with a glass dropper inside. you know, the ones that you have to squeeze the top to suck the juice up... Can't remember what their called... :|

• 4 weeks later...

Hi fatalis, what does the Freedom Juice taste like?

Funny thing because my impression has changed alot since my initial post... The more I vaped it, the stranger it tasted. It really tastes like perfume (which might smell nice, but doesn't taste very good) and it is REALLY smooth, which I know to a lot of you would be considered a good thing, but the smoothness is kind of creepy. Put it this way, it has a chemical slickness almost like mercury or silicone... And once you use it, your carts and attys are practically worthless because the perfumey smell and taste just overpowers everything even if you wash them first!

Having said that, the menthol isn't bad at all if you like menthol.

Hey guys, I was just wondering what everyone out there thinks of the new Halo juices. I tried their Freedom Juice and it's REALLY good but it's almost too smooth. You get really good vapor also, like clouds of it in front of your face. :thumbsup:

The next one I wanted to try would be their Bella Vanilla Cigar or the Smooth 8, but they are a little pricey, $24.99 for 30ml and when they start selling 15ml sizes, those will be $14.99.

Speaking of: you get a free 10ml sample with every order, but I got one of their menthol ones and I don't do menthol. I tried it anyway and it seems really smooth too and someone said it was their all-day vape. It's called Newpure. Anyway, if anyone has anything interesting to trade for it, PM me. Oh, and they come in the blue glass bottles with a glass dropper inside. you know, the ones that you have to squeeze the top to suck the juice up... Can't remember what their called... :|

i ordered harley flavor.. I'll let you know how it is..