Thinking Of Mixing

Lordvapor

Ok I was thinking of mixing...

I saw some no flavor nic and pg at wordup and I was thinking all I would need to do is throw some flavoring in the mix and it was good to go...

Would I be able to make some tobacco flavor? or would it all be fruity?

keep in mind I did not do to good in chemistry class in school

I use the flavour art flavorings from Liberty flights--you name it, they have it. even tobacco flavors and some others that scare me----

http://www.liberty-flights.com/products.asp

I tend to add flavors to existing flavors, but you can start from scratch with unflavored. Just make sure you mix with small amounts initially--couple mls base liquid and add flavoring a few drops at a time until desired flavor. May want to keep track of ratios a bit in case you want to mix a larger batch.

Mixing is one of my favorite past times these days.

Hi Lordvapor,

Try myfreedomsmokes.com.

He is haveing a 50% off sale and the liquid is very good. Type in 'Juice' into coupon area. (without quote marks)

I got some 100mg and 60mg and there liquid is in brown glass bottles w/measured droppers. I would recommend them to go with. Its from here in the states too.

The liquid is very clear and I just made some English Toffee and Blueberry for the wife and she loves it.

I made caramel for myself and its good. Just waiting on a new usb cable for my eGo so I can vape again. LOL

Edited by stubear62

Rats. I tried to attach a spreadsheet juice calculator here but couldn't get it done. I haven't used it much yet but it seems like it could be very helpful, particularly if you're using high nic liquid as a base. I don't remember where I got it or who to give proper attribution to for inventing it, but I thank them, whoever it might be! Since I can't attach it here, if anyone wants a copy I'll be happy to email it to them. Just PM me with the address to send it to and I'll get it off.