E-cigars and e-pipes:

Other than seeing them advertised on PureSmokers:

http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/41.htm

... I've not heard much about the bigger cousins of the e-cig, the e-cigars and e-pipes.

I have two brothers really into pipes and cigars. E-smokes might make great presents for 'em.

Anyone have any experience with them? ... The e-smokes, not my brothers.... :wacko:

Other than seeing them advertised on PureSmokers:

http://www.puresmoker.com/category_s/41.htm

... I've not heard much about the bigger cousins of the e-cig, the e-cigars and e-pipes.

I have two brothers really into pipes and cigars. E-smokes might make great presents for 'em.

Anyone have any experience with them? ... The e-smokes, not my brothers.... :wacko:

Havent heard much about the pipes but the Ecigars are soupposed to be workhorses TONS of vapor with very little work

A Friend of mine uses the Pipe at work. I had a look at it and it's basically the Penstyle atomizer attached to a battery casing deigned to look like a pipe. The benefit of the pipe is that the battery life is much much longer than most ecigs on the market. I watched him take some drags and the vapor seems to be close to the Penstyle if not the same.

I haven't seen the cigar in action, but from what I'm told it more for puffing on, than it is to take long drags on. If you look in our video section there is some reviews by Igetcha on the cigar. :)

All I have is 3 of the cigars. Model No. DSE701. The vaper is real big! The atomizer is a monster! I take easy drags for big hits. Now I was a big Marlboro reds and cigar smoker for 20 years and I always inhaled. So Im use to big hard hits. These Cigars rule. My battery last for over 5 hours and they are normal batterys. So You can't hurt them getting juice on them. I use carts and the drop method. The carts hold a bunch of juice or put 4 drops on the atomizer makes them hit like a big Cuban. If Your looking for a big hitter with big carts go with the Cigar. The only draw back is the atomizer cost 23 bucks, but my friend has had his for 4 months and still going strong. So buy a backup for 45 bucks you get 2 battery, a charger, 2 pre filled carts and a atomizer.

I Love E Cigars! :wub:

Edited by rustieshackel

This does sound awsome, especially for prior heavy smokers, like me. I would really be interested in your review @ ESmokeTalk.com. You all are very detailed in your previous reviews.

So far with vaping, my thing is not so much battery life (what do ya expect, they're batteries... get a pass-through for home us), but with the frequency of dripping. To get consistently good vapor, you have to keep the thing topped off every few minutes. I want a unit that will go 30 minutes at a hard suck without crapping out. Damn it, I'm an American... I deserve the best!

The BadaBing looks VERY interesting. Economy of scale at work.

Then again, here's FH's follow-up vid:

Nuff said. LOL

hell yea that's what I'm talking about. The truth behind all this is that these things are just crap. Until america starts making them though this is all we have.

I vape like a madman and I have to say the Penstyle isn't to bad it handles very well.

I'm guessing you'll be getting a Bada Bing before long, Christopher. It'll be fun to see you rip it up with Sean over the thing, either way it goes.

hell yea that's what I'm talking about. The truth behind all this is that these things are just crap. Until america starts making them though this is all we have.

I vape like a madman and I have to say the Penstyle isn't to bad it handles very well.

Edited by StringDancer