Any One Tried These?

mcquinn

Has anyone tried the 380 mAh batteries for the KR808/DSE 901 yet?Looks kinda promising if you use those atty's.I saw them at Vapor Kings but I am sure they are available elsewhere.Automatics though would be nice if they were manual.

Let me shed some light on this as my wife uses them.

The 180mah is the short battery for the KR808D-1 and the 280mah are the reg batt. The 380mah are the XL batt for the KR and last about 2 to 4 hrs longer than the 280mah.

Break down:

180mah should (but doesn't) last for 2 to 3 hrs

The 280mah should last about 4 to 6 hrs

380mah should last for 6 to 8 hrs.

Now this is what its for my wife:

180mah lasts for 3hrs (mostly lasts 1 to 2 hrs)

280mah lasts for 6 to 8 hrs while she is @ work and sometimes longer depends how she uses them.

380mah lasts 8+ hrs and she will use this one either home or when she goes to her mothers.

The 180mah she takes with her for others to try @ work and has one, has 3 of the 280mah and this is best for her @ work. she use to be a 3pk a day smoker until I converted her on xmas. She has one of the XL 380mah batts and like I said, she will use it either @ home or @ her mothers. I am only going by what I have been told by the wife.

I hope this helps.

Oh, one more thing, the 280mah lasts like the 510's mega which is 280mah.

Edited by stubear62

I use 280 mAh DSE 801 batteries as I like the 302 atty's the best.The Joye 302 batteries are 180 mAh and the timing sucks on them.I sometimes use 510 or 901 atty's on my 801 batteries as the smaller carts are better for experimanting ,it takes a lot of juice to fill a dry 302 cart .I just came across the monster 808 batteries while perusing the toys at Vapor Kings.