Just Ordered

wpw36

Arno ships out of Atlanta when I ordered from him not his fault but it took a week to come from there to nashville I could have driven down and back twice don't blame the sender on this one its the post office out of atlanta they send it through four hubs before they direct it out of georgia. Arno is a great guy was extremely helpful in my start up kit and choices question before I found VT for my answers his family and Awesome Vapor is a great place.

I couldn't agree more! I started my vaping life with Arno as well and couldn't be more pleased with their service.

Every order I've placed either left the same day or the following day. Very cool family operation they have going.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! Topeka is only marginally better than Liberal or possibly Broken Bow... :D I've been thinking about trying some lemon. Not sure that was a positive review though! :) Is it something you'd vape again?

It's one of my LEAST favorites of all I've tried from Arno.

Definately won't be ordering any larger bottles of it.

Just me .02 though... I'm sure others like it.

Okay man - don't make me spank you! No way California can be actually cold! :D

LOL

I am in True NorCal... No Offence to people in the bay area or sactown area but your in central Cali... Look at a map & see all the places Until the oregon Border..

Well I am near the border & average daytime temp in summer is 75.

Average temp during winter Day is about 55-60. Yes its very warm compared to your place..

Night time rarely gets below 30 But sometimes it does.. I average the house out at 70-72..

Just cause I'm 35 don't mean I don't need heat.

I take care of my 82 soon to be 83yr old grandfather. Gramma passed away about a yr and half ago and about 2yrs for my mom to pass away due to cancer.

Nothing to do with smoking.. Had to do with Chemo which causes cancer or can spread cancer thru out your body.

OK enough about me... Need finish this coffee & go out and blow out my attie. Flooded it.

Stuff that can happen when u just wake up..

Man I know that one... But I did finally burn through them all. :D

Isn't that True..

Now I truly understand why everyone has extra atties & a passthru..

Flooded my attie & now im smoking analogs completely this morning...

Just chaining away on those.

Can't wait until my 510 and 401 attie get here. I will Be happy..

But sad cause I forgot to order a PassThru.

Hmm still clogged.

Edited by KuyaDave

eventually you will have all the parts needed to stay away from smokes. It takes a bit to build up the collection necessary and not so necessary.

Just think--now you will have a passthrough to look forward to for your next order.

is your atty just flooded or dead???

eventually you will have all the parts needed to stay away from smokes. It takes a bit to build up the collection necessary and not so necessary.

Just think--now you will have a passthrough to look forward to for your next order.

is your atty just flooded or dead???

Flooded & Clogged..

Puff on it sometimes I get it to kick the battery sometimes I don't.

Aired it out really good with Compressor.

this morning I dripped way too much on it craving a analog when I woke up.. & Ended up flooding it.

have you tried--twisting the corner of a papertowel or kleenex--push into open end of the atty and let sit for about 10-15 min--drip just 1-2 drops to atty to reprime and see what happens...

Not yet..

Just used compressor both directions on it. at about 40psi

Like i did the other day to get most the mint flavor out.

But this time I didn't rinse it out. its a 401 attie so your talking about the battery connector side?

since the top is the bridge & im sure it works due to getting vapor out of it when I puff it hard enough from being clogged.

Not really sure about the 401 atty--but if you use the papertowel/tissue on the bridge end--essentially helps pull any excess liquid trapped around the heating element. Sometimes blowing out the atty doesn't get it all.

Oh ya I can verify that.. Trying to get the juice taste off my lips now.

Will give that a shot. wonders about soaking it in vodka hehe. trying to find something that might hold it.

Im gonna split away from this topic & bring it back to mine since this isn't part of the Just ordered.

Just Click Mine..

Edited by KuyaDave

so i just ordered a 510 and arnos trial pack of juice can't wait for it to get here

I just got mine from him and it is by far superior to my 801!

Not sure about the 510 on the VPPT though... I've only used my 801's on it and they are the bomb !

I'm sure glad I got my 510 though... its 10 times better than my 801 plugged in to the usb using a crappy Chinese passthru.

possible if u took and stopped analogs instantly.

could mean your lungs are trying to get rid of the bad tar etc from the smokes. I was hacking on my first day.

then my attie clogged up or else my battery. but back to analogs sucks I hate it so much but hard to break my habit of the smoke & I miss my mint flavor.

is it normal to feel like crap at about day three of vaoing? like i feel it is easier to breath but my back in my lung area is killing me

Wow, I sure didn't notice anything like that. Is it your lungs that hurt, muscles, something else? Since you're breathing okay it doesn't sound like an allergic reaction to me -- but I'm not a doctor and don't play one on TV or anything. Hopefully someone else will have actual information for you. Bummer. I hope it passes soon. Maybe you should stop vaping to see if it goes away?

oh on another note just remembered something...

I agree with ddave.. & Possibly hold off for a day if your feeling badly. and see how it goes..

Have not read what issues there has been with pg & people. I can't wait for my vg mix to get here to see how it is also. So many mixed reviews of each type.

all about user preference.

Just relax Don't forget to drink lots of water also.

it might be my muscles idk the pain is in the back of my ribs but i do love my 510 and just tried the 555 it is an odd flavor that seems pretty good just gotta get used to it

is it normal to feel like crap at about day three of vaoing? like i feel it is easier to breath but my back in my lung area is killing me

Wasn't for me, I had a lot of weird symptoms like swollen glands, productive cough (not hacking), sore throat, sore mouth, but my lungs were pretty good, deep breaths I didn't have in years after only a few days. Are you saying it's a muscular issue? Can't see that having anything to do with vaping other than...are you coughing alot? I had a very productive cough as my lungs finally said thank you and started getting rid of ALOT of crap. Still going on four months later. I tell my lungs I'm sorry, but I don't think they've forgiven me yet.