Review Of Awesomevapor.com Cream

Fenwick

I may not be on the forum everyday any more, but that is because I have lapsed into habit. The thrill has worn off. I am a Dulcis? RY4 vapor. I used to love this flavor, but now it is just a necessatity. In the same way I never really "tasted" a Marlboro Light, I don't really taste the caramel anymore. sad but true. I never really get that excited feeling when I see my juice show up in the mail slot anymore. I just think,"Thank God, I almost ran out." You might think I am cinical, but I have simply replaced a habit.

One of the the awesome things about ordering juice from arno is that he sends a 3ml bottle of any flavor for free. So I can still order a 36ml bottle of something I need with no suprises and then try anything one of my fancy; risk free. This used to be a small game because arno only had like 8 flavors (the tried and true), but now he has a bunch of flavors you always wanted to try.

For me this flavor was "Cream". Obviously I would never waste my aloted e-juice cash allowance on something this frivoulis, but now Arno has it. I got my Ry4 day to day (that I cant taste any more) and my little bottle of Cream. So for those who want to know:

First reaction: a difenitive "huh!". As I mentioned before I don't really really taste vapse any more, but this one made me stop and think, " What is that?"

Firat go: Brie-smokey gouda.

Then : buttery sweet popcorn

No....definatley smoked gouda

wait no....cream

Realy cool flaovor. Will make you remember something. Don't waste your wad on it try it free from Arno.

Yeah we really haven't seen you around much lately huh? Welcome back! I haven't reached that point yet where I can't taste the flavors anymore though. But it's cuz I have so many different flavors just laying around. I switch it up quite often. I started a list of my favorites so I can order a bunch of those when I get around to it.

I haven't checked out arno's site in awhile. So he has more flavors now? You make cream sound so interesting, I'll have to check that out soon. :thumbsup:

Firat go: Brie-smokey gouda.

Then : buttery sweet popcorn

No....definatley smoked gouda

wait no....cream

LOl Fenwick. This really doesn't make me wanna even try a free one. :D

Yeah we really haven't seen you around much lately huh? Welcome back! I haven't reached that point yet where I can't taste the flavors anymore though. But it's cuz I have so many different flavors just laying around. I switch it up quite often. I started a list of my favorites so I can order a bunch of those when I get around to it.

I haven't checked out arno's site in awhile. So he has more flavors now? You make cream sound so interesting, I'll have to check that out soon. :thumbsup:

Arno has definitly revamped his site. I think he has 36 flavors and a battery mod for sale.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines