It's Here! It's Here!

Just checked my tracking from Arno and looks like my 510 is waiting for me at the PO!!!! :D That was quick! Ordered it on Tuesday!!!! Im excited, can ya tell. Yippie!!!!!

It's 12 degrees outside with a wind chill of -2. Im gonna bundle up and head up there. Got 4 cigs left, so I want to get this dude charging so I can aviod buying another pack. Will update when I get it going ;)

Got 4 cigs left, so I want to get this dude charging so I can aviod buying another pack. Will update when I get it going ;)

Funny - when I started I had four cigs left as well. Next day I smoked them mainly because - heck I paid for them!!! But I knew I'd be okay vaping. As I said, it's not a FAIL if you fall back for some reason, figure it out and go again.

It is charging :D Do I really have to let it charge for 8 hrs the first time???? :blink: If thats the case then I definitely wont have to worry about having cigs left, lol!

Nope, you only have to wait until the light turns green. There have been at least a couple of threads on here on that subject and all the people who know about those things say it does no good to leave it that long.

That's awesome news Brandy. Can't wait to hear what you think about it. And yeah, don't pay attention to the instructions saying to charge it for 8 hours or whatever. There's a whole story as to how those instructions got there, but don't worry about it. When the light turns green, you're good to go. :thumbsup:

Just checked my tracking from Arno and looks like my 510 is waiting for me at the PO!!!! :D That was quick! Ordered it on Tuesday!!!! Im excited, can ya tell. Yippie!!!!!

It's 12 degrees outside with a wind chill of -2. Im gonna bundle up and head up there. Got 4 cigs left, so I want to get this dude charging so I can aviod buying another pack. Will update when I get it going ;)

Let me know what you think as I have the DSE-901 now, and like it, but may buy the 510, cause I'm enjoying vaping so far havet had an analog in almost a week now!

Good Luck!

Luke

I absolutely love it! I still have cigs from yesterday and I havent wanted one at all. As a matter of fact my boyfriend started vaping last night when he came home, so I havent had to smell an analog since early yesterday morning. But, he had half a pack of cigs left, and all we have are some pre filled carts and a sample of non menthol juice, all 18 mg. Its just not hitting enough for him, still waiting on my 24 mg juice to come in. I think it's gonna give him the throat hit he is wanting. Today was the third day since it shipped, but I guess USPS is being slow :( Anyway, he has been doing good, no analogs last night. But he decided to have one today, and yuck! Stink, stink, stink! I have NO desire to have one at all!!!! And that is amazing to me. Before when I was trying to quit with patches or whatever, even though it kinda stunk when I was around smokers, I still WANTED one, ya know. But now, I find it quite repulsive. I mean, why would I want to smoke, when I can vape instead? Its BETTER than smoking! Im just hoping my juice arrives tomorrow, or I am gonna be in big trouble! Everybody mojo me okay! :D