I'm Searching For A Mod That Can Go From 3.7 To 5V?

fatalis

I just keep hearing about mods that go up to 7.2 volts or something crazy like that, they all seem to just from 3.7v to 6v.

So if anyone know anything, I need to know fast because I'm going overseas again for 2-3 months and want to make sure I have everyything I'll need!!!

So far, my fave mods are the spade, the little chuck (mostly cuz of the custom artwork) and the new protege which is gorgeous. So, help please?

Sorry, I can't honestly say I've ever heard of a 7 volt mod. Maybe other members might have heard, I already hear that 5-6 volts kill the flavor and run the juice dry fairly fast. As personal preference, I'd prefer a unit that vapes pretty good with consistence.

Sounds like your already prepared, hope you have a good time overseas. :)

The only 7v + mod I'm aware of is the GG

See: http://www.vaporkings.com/The_Golden_Greek_s/79.htm

I think you need special atomisers at that voltage. Personally I'm iffy about the effect of that sort of voltage on the juice.

I really like the Protege pass through. It hits extremely well and provides a great all around experience. There is another mod that is called the Juice Box made by a guy named Carlos. It's 3.7 volts but hits like it's 6 volts. It has a bottle of juice in the case so you never have to drip. You just pump and go. It's a home made atomizer and supposedly lasts 6 months. The video is below - Mine is one the way, but there is about a 2 month delay since he is so busy.

I'm looking for exact same thing! I travel to the middle east a good bit for months on end. Luckily, the military guys let me use their mail boxes to get supplies.

As for the devices: I just bought a DSE905 which I think will hold a couple of CR123 3.0v batteries for 6v total. Haven't got the CR123s yet though so I can't say. I also bought a Xhaler off jeffb which is 6v. But I was seriously looking at the Chuck. So far that's my 3 options. When are you leaving? I should be able to update you on these 2 products next week.

I just keep hearing about mods that go up to 7.2 volts or something crazy like that, they all seem to just from 3.7v to 6v.

So if anyone know anything, I need to know fast because I'm going overseas again for 2-3 months and want to make sure I have everyything I'll need!!!

So far, my fave mods are the spade, the little chuck (mostly cuz of the custom artwork) and the new protege which is gorgeous. So, help please?

Well it depends how you look at it. If you look at The Chuck, it's a no frills, no electronics, low resistance copper mod with just a basic mechanical activation switch and one wire. An 18650 (3.7v) batt comes off the charger at 4.2 volts, stack a pair of CR123's and you'll be coming off the charger at 7.2V. Go with unprotected CR2's, and it's higher yet. In head to head reviews, comparing it to a fancy higher resistance aluminum mod with multiple switches, mosfets, wires, LEDs etc. The reviewers always seem the comment on how The Chuck vapes better at either 3.7V (seems more like a 5V mod was one comment), or at 6V. Because of it's straight thru, low resistance design it's able to more efficiently use all the power the battery has to offer and maintain a high voltage longer than most of the slick aluminum mods.

Back to your original question this is from PureSmokers site.

Prodigy V2 Breakdown:

* Push Button Mechanical Switch

* Designed to use (2) RCR123a Batteries. Voltage under load is roughly 4.5v - 5.25v

* Completely sealed design. Dripping Friendly.

* All parts (Minus Atomizers/Battery) built from scratch utilizing Stainless Steel/Aluminum/Copper/and Delrin Plastic.

Just put a pan of eliquid on the stove and huff the vapor. :) If you have an electric stove that would be a 220 volt PV.Or you could get one of those stage fog machines that would be a 115 volt PV.Those by the way actually vaporize PG and VG for the fog effect.

• 4 weeks later...

The first Mod I made - I called a Multi Volt Detonator it does 5 volts, 6 volts, using cr2's or 3.7 volts using an 18500

It had 2 buttons. Very Hard to Make. A little expensive- but guaranteed. Youtubecommercial on ECF bought the first one- go ask her how she likes it.

Contact me at Detonatorecig@yahoo.com for more info

MyMVPv006.jpg

Dog004-3-1-3-1.jpg

Picture274-1.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture010.jpg