Has Anyone Ordered From Vermont Vapor?

I've ordered from them before. The juice tastes pretty good, the only problem is they come in glass bottles. It's a little harder to drip with glass compared to plastic.

I've ordered from them before. The juice tastes pretty good, the only problem is they come in glass bottles. It's a little harder to drip with glass compared to plastic.

Are they glass bottle with droppers, or just glass bottles? Without droppers that would be hard. I got a set of sample juices from Cloud 9, they are glass, but have a dropper top so it's not so bad. But so far the juices from awesomevapor.com are a bit more enjoyable. Haven't tried them all yet though. I just don't like to carry the glass bottles in my purse so I take my little plastic ones with me everywhere!

I found them online, looks like they have lots of good flavors. Just wondering if anyone has ever ordered from them?

www.vtvapor.com is the site.

Yup - no issues, juice was okay. I went to them to try VG juices (menthol). Got the mint and choco mint, and I think I got a sample pack from them, pick a bunch of flavors. I personally love the glass bottles.

I tried them and the service was above average.I tried the apple cinnamin,tobacco and menthol.They had lots of flavor ,the menthol was very nice and I don't usually do menthol.The tobacco had a tea flavor to me it was one of the better ones I have tried.I can't remember for sure but I think they did not have droppers but I think they had little travel bottles.While I felt they had good service ,communication and I could taste the liquid it was not what I was looking for at the time and I only ordered once so far.But I have the link stored in my favorites and I probably will get back to them after I have tried all the flavors at Awesome Vapor and Electronicstix.

Edited by mcquinn

• 2 months later...

Are they glass bottle with droppers, or just glass bottles? Without droppers that would be hard. I got a set of sample juices from Cloud 9, they are glass, but have a dropper top so it's not so bad. But so far the juices from awesomevapor.com are a bit more enjoyable. Haven't tried them all yet though. I just don't like to carry the glass bottles in my purse so I take my little plastic ones with me everywhere!

The glass bottles do have droppers

Have ordered from them and had a very nice experience. Very friendly people and very attentive.

I ordered a sampling of various flavors. Sadly, I found the flavors just not strong enough for my taste. But I'm going to keep my eye on them and try any new flavors or formulas they come up with when I get the chance, because I like their style and I love their customer service. And I love that they're from the state right next door to me.

Taste, as we all know, is highly subjective. I urge you to give them a try.