Using atomizer after cleaning?

As per my last thread , i cleaned my Npro atomizer the other day , let it dry for 24 hrs , dripped in some juice but wasn't able to vape . So i put it down for 5 days hoping that it would dry out and instead used my M401 (electronic-cigz.com). 5 days later and i'm bouncing off the walls because i'm dry on juice and carts . So i decided to test out my Npro again to see if my atomizer is able to heat up by sucking on it , and it does . So here's my question ; based on the fact that the atomizer is heating up , will i be able to vape on it again when my juice arrives ?

Edited by Royce

it takes a little while for the atomizer to dry, this is normal. So yes if it's heating you will be able to vape on it with no problem once you get your juice in the mail. But be careful! Don't try to take draws off of the atomizer if it's dry!! You WILL kill the atomizer. I'm at work right now so if you need any more help just post back and I'll answer in the morning :)

(Sean should be on a little later tonight)

A moderator changed the title of the thread as to make it easier for new members to search for it in the future. "Chris and Sean" doesn't state what's inside the thread.

Last please watch your language on the board, this is you first warning. Let me remind you that your presence on this board is a privilege and not a right. We dedicate our time free of charge to help you. If you speak to my staff or anyone else on the board in that with that language or ton again I will permanently ban you from the site.

I was joking , Chris . Simply joking

Understood, it just seemed to come off as rude and angry as Chris said I ment no disrespect in changing the title, just trying to help others on the forum as it would be hard to infer that a thread entitled chris and sean would have anything to do with atomizer performance after a cleaning 

Understood, it just seemed to come off as rude and angry as Chris said I ment no disrespect in changing the title, just trying to help others on the forum as it would be hard to infer that a thread entitled chris and sean would have anything to do with atomizer performance after a cleaning 

My sarcasm tends to get me into trouble . Sorry guys . ;)

It's all good :)

Just remember you can't hear tone in text. So sarcasm = being an *** when writing on a forum. Next time use a wink smile instead. ;)

Wanted to let you know that i finally got onto the juice bandwagon . I rcvd the Johnson's Creek original smoke juice today . A much , much better smoke , great vape and for some the reason , i enjoy the taste alot more . My only complaint ; when i take my first few drags , the juice comes spilling into my mouth . Any suggestions on how to avoid this ?

Edited by sekret2

If I remember rightly you are using the NPRO. So my advice would be to take off the orange cart and look inside. There you will find a little white piece of plastic, remove it from the orange cart by placing a paper clip through the mouth peace.

Drop 2 drops on the atomizer (and never more) and vape away. Also try and always keep the ecig pointing lower rather than higher, gravity will take care of the rest.