Any Ex Camel Smokers?

VapOrDie

Well,

I was wondering if anyone else was a usual Camel's smoker like myself, I was smoking about a pack of Camel Wides a day and was curious if anyone has found an E-Juice that'll come close to the taste. I beleive E-SmokeyTreats has a Cam flavor but wanted to hear anyone and everyones opinion on the stuff or anything like it. Thanks in advance!

I smoked Camel Wides for 30 years. Sad news. None of em really taste like em. But none of the "brand" juices do. Wordupecig has a camelwide thats the best Ive had. But you gotta remember, theres no combustion with e cigs, so your not gonna get the same taste. My FAVORITE juice id VaporTalk Traditional Tobacco. Its all I use, and being a camel smoker, you might like it too. Any 555 juice is as close as Ive found. Hope this helps

Thanks! I understand there's nothing that tastes like the real thing (yet) but something sorta close is a lot better than say Dr. Pepper or cheeseburger flavors.... Wait, does anyone make a bacon cheeseburger juice? I could quit smoking and not have to worry about gaining weight lol :| I'll be in the lab....

Thanks! I understand there's nothing that tastes like the real thing (yet) but something sorta close is a lot better than say Dr. Pepper or cheeseburger flavors.... Wait, does anyone make a bacon cheeseburger juice? I could quit smoking and not have to worry about gaining weight lol :| I'll be in the lab....

LOL VapOrDie, you made me laugh on your 5th post. I can see you'll fit right in here. :lol:

I remember Burger King was selling some burger scented cologne, I bet a hamburger flavored juice is possible :)

If someone can make some McD's strawberry milkshake flavor I'd be lovin life! :dribble:

But in the meantime I think I'm gonna be using the VT Tobacco, I'll probably go ahead and get the VT sampler....

One more thing, I've seen peanut butter Juice....but not Jelly? :wtf:

I used to use Camel lights,I gave up trying to find a liquid that tastes like analogs it aint gonna happen.I just enjoy the coffeee's and the frooty ones.The B&H at Electronicstix tastes nothing like a B&H but it is a good vape for me.

Okay, wait. Something is wrong here. Can someone take Keenan's temp? I'm concerned. His reply actually said, "VaporTalk Traditional Tobacco". I know it said that. I looked more than once. That's all it said. Really. Take a look. Something is wrong. He may be having a relapse from his recent illness. Keenan? Are you feeling okay?

Okay, wait. Something is wrong here. Can someone take Keenan's temp? I'm concerned. His reply actually said, "VaporTalk Traditional Tobacco". I know it said that. I looked more than once. That's all it said. Really. Take a look. Something is wrong. He may be having a relapse from his recent illness. Keenan? Are you feeling okay?

It was just so I didnt confuse a noobie who might run to the store looking for "Keenans Private Stock". Once hes been here a week, THEN he'll get the memo. :thumbsup:

I get so jealous when you guys talk about wonderful juice I can't have! I thought you were my friends. ;)

Good thing for 555 then, 'cause that's my favorite tobaccoey juice. I never seem to get tired of it either. Good stuff.

I get so jealous when you guys talk about wonderful juice I can't have! I thought you were my friends. ;)

Good thing for 555 then, 'cause that's my favorite tobaccoey juice. I never seem to get tired of it either. Good stuff.

Oh DAVE ! The Horror ! Youve NEVER had Private Stock ? 555 is good. Before I had KPS itwas my main vape. But, KPS is to 555 what Dom Perignon is to Ripple !

I don't remember exactly what juices I ordered but I know one was cappuccino and one was a tobacco flavor.... Should be here any minute,it better be here soon or i'm gonna start driving around looking for my mailman.I loved my coffee/cappuccino hookah flavors so I thought i'd give it a try with vaping.

Oh DAVE ! The Horror ! Youve NEVER had Private Stock ? 555 is good. Before I had KPS itwas my main vape. But, KPS is to 555 what Dom Perignon is to Ripple !

Oh man! You're breaking my heart! I wonder if there's any way to up the nic level in KPS without destroying its flavor? (Not that I don't love and honor Ripple, but that's another story.)